File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Order your GCMS notes if you want to see the detailed refusal reasons. It will take around 30 days for them to arrive.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi,

I got this letter (see link below) but with no explanation. How can I determine what I'm lacking?
It's funny because initially, the eligibility test was positive but at the end I got this rejection...any ideas?

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3q9zqxfjt1wntie/Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 10.31.01 PM.png?dl=0
Agered that GCMS notes will clarify. But not sure if you have checked your eligibility before applying. Having sufficient CRS score is not enough. If you were hoping for your profile to be picked for FSW, you need to score at least 67 out of 100 to qualify for FSW program. See below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

However,if you can give more info, like under which program you were applying and some details like your age, qualification, etc, that will help.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Order your GCMS notes if you want to see the detailed refusal reasons. It will take around 30 days for them to arrive.
Agered that GCMS notes will clarify. But not sure if you have checked your eligibility before applying. Having sufficient CRS score is not enough. If you were hoping for your profile to be picked for FSW, you need to score at least 67 out of 100 to qualify for FSW program. See below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

However,if you can give more info, like under which program you were applying and some details like your age, qualification, etc, that will help.
This appears to be a case of EE profile rejection for which there would not be any GCMS notes.

You need to check your score again using the link provided by member above. Also you need to check if you entered the funds correctly and whether you have a valid ECA and IELTS.

ytagger

Dec 1, 2018
Ohh I understand now.
I do have the IELTS and I entered the correct amount of funds but I do not have the ECA pre approved. I thought that it wasn't mandatory until my application is approved (since there's a question for the ECA and you can select No).

Anyway, I'm 36, have an B.Sc. and an MBA, my partner has an B.Sc. and a B.A. we have a daughter, have the necessary funds and my IELTS (done last month) is:
Listening 7
Reading 8
Writing 6
Speaking 7.5

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
There won't be any GCMS at all, as the EE profile was rendered ineligible upon submission. Not PR application was made. And as a side note, GCMS notes are created once case agent completes R10 Completeness Check. So, no GCMS for sure.

Your profile is ineligible because you ticked the box "No" the question "Do you have ECA".
Remember, for your profile to be eligible, you need to have a degree to which you have a Canadian equivalency, which can only be certified as such with an ECA.

Solution (If you're in a hurry): Tick "Yes", enter a dummy ECA number, and submit profile. You'll be able to change it once you receive your ECA, even Post-ITA. Although it's best to just wait to receive ECA, as they may have changed this possibility.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Ohh I understand now.
I do have the IELTS and I entered the correct amount of funds but I do not have the ECA pre approved. I thought that it wasn't mandatory until my application is approved (since there's a question for the ECA and you can select No).

Anyway, I'm 36, have an B.Sc. and an MBA, my partner has an B.Sc. and a B.A. we have a daughter, have the necessary funds and my IELTS (done last month) is:
Listening 7
Reading 8
Writing 6
Speaking 7.5
Get your eca done before submitting an online profile. Also try to improve your ielts score to clb9 as that will most likely place you in a competitive position to secure ita. Good luck.