+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about eCoPR

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hey guys, I got eCoPR. Which is great !!!!!!!

I have some questions.

When I download the Pdf file.

" Please make sure you review the information in this eCoPR and let IRCC know if there are any corrections needed.

If everything is correct, you may print the document and manually sign the "CLIENT COPY" in the Remarks" section. "

Q.1 How can I check IME number? (I double-checked everything except for the IME number. Honestly, I just want to think it is correct but just in case, how or where can I check IME number?

Q.2 If there is nothing wrong, do I just need to wait for the PR card? without letting know them everything is ok?

Q.3 So with the PR card, do I just need to use this like Visa after I print and sign on it?

Thank you guys,

I got it, thanks to you guys.,

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hey, I've received the email about eCOPR confirmation email.but I couldn't find it in the portal.. could you please help..

BlueV

Aug 31, 2021
Hello Mococok,

First of all, congrats on your eCoPR! I also got it today, and I'm struggling with the same questions you uploaded (Especially Q2 & Q3). It seems like you got your answers, so may I ask for your kindness to share your knowledge, please..?

Thank you :)

canforever

Feb 21, 2023
I received a eCOPR for my son who is 2 years old. Since he is too young, can I sign the eCOPR document and date it?