+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about CSQ

manishkob

Oct 8, 2021
Some background on myself:
As of today, I'm an Indian, 24 years old. I have a four year bachelor's degree in User Experience Design from my country (recognised as 4 year bachelor's degree by WES). I have 2 years of full work experience as a UI/UX designer. English is my primary language and I am level B1 in French. I'm planning to apply for immigration next year, in August. By then, I should have 3 years of full time work experience and a better level in French. With these metrics, I'm expecting an express entry score of 470-480 and a CSQ score of 53. I have no preference for any region/city in particular as long as I get a job.
As per my understanding, Quebec doesn't come under express entry and under its own program. Quebec does have a lot of job opportunities for my domain. Not taking up CSQ would mean giving up to any of these job opportunities.
In case I do get a CSQ, this would mean I have to stay in Quebec. As much as I would love to stay and work in Quebec for a good period of time, in any extreme, unavoidable cases, if I have to move out after a certain period of time (let's say a year or two), what will be the consequences?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Go for the express entry, land in any other province than Quebec and as you will be permanent resident you can come to Quebec. This is what exactly my colleague from India did. She didn't intend to come to Quebec specifically, but she applied for jobs in different provinces and she took the one in Québec.

manishkob

Oct 8, 2021
Some background on myself:
As of today, I'm an Indian, 24 years old. I have a four year bachelor's degree in User Experience Design from my country (recognised as 4 year bachelor's degree by WES). I have 2 years of full work experience as a UI/UX designer. English is my primary language and I am level B1 in French. I'm planning to apply for immigration next ye speed test ar, in August. By then, I should have 3 years of full time work experience and a better level in French. With these metrics, I'm expecting an express entry score of 470-480 and a CSQ score of 53. I have no preference for any region/city in particular as long as I get a job.
As per my understanding, Quebec doesn't come under express entry and under its own program. Quebec does have a lot of job opportunities for my domain. Not taking up CSQ would mean giving up to any of these job opportunities.
showbox In case I do get a CSQ, this would mean I have to stay in Quebec. As much as I would love to stay and work in Quebec for a good period of time, in any extreme, unavoidable cases, if I have to move out after a certain period of time (let's say a year or two), what will be the consequences?
issue got solved