Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
olive_viu said:
Looks like you have received your CoPR. Congratulations!

Have you landed and ask your officer about this question? :)
Thanks bro, I have landed yet. I will land after vacation, my COPR does not have the same question, this maybe a dumb question but do I NEED to do anything with COPR beside giving it to officer when landing?

olive_viu

Oct 15, 2014
Hichaman said:
Thanks bro, I have landed yet. I will land after vacation, my COPR does not have the same question, this maybe a dumb question but do I NEED to do anything with COPR beside giving it to officer when landing?
What kind of question do you have?

Your officer may ask you some questions and ask you sign your CoPR. Take good care of your copy as you will need it when you apply for citizenship later on. Make sure you bring your passport with you as well.

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
olive_viu said:
Looks like you have received your CoPR. Congratulations!

Have you landed and ask your officer about this question? :)
Hi Friend,
Can you please explain why you are discussing about crime or offenses after you receive CoPR.
I hope CIC issues CoPR after passing all the stages. Why anybody ask such questions while landing.
Can you explain what is the actual issue so that we can understand what is this topic in this forum.

Thanks,

olive_viu

Oct 15, 2014
ind-it009 said:
Hi Friend,
Can you please explain why you are discussing about crime or offenses after you receive CoPR.
I hope CIC issues CoPR after passing all the stages. Why anybody ask such questions while landing.
Can you explain what is the actual issue so that we can understand what is this topic in this forum.

Thanks,
Hi,

We are discussing about if the question on CoPR only asking about crime/ offence history and it has nothing to do with previous visa/ study permit refusal before we enter into the country.