+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about CAQ Arrima Portal

asaji123

May 20, 2022
Hi,

I have Uploaded my documents on Arrima platform and submitted them on 24 May, the Statut du dossier shows Déposé (Deposit) does that mean my application is being processed and I just have to wait for 4 to 6 weeks ?

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have Uploaded my documents on Arrima platform and submitted them on 24 May, the Statut du dossier shows Déposé (Deposit) does that mean my application is being processed and I just have to wait for 4 to 6 weeks ?
Hello , My status shows "Deposit" but I did not upload any documents. Could you please tell me which documents I have to upload and if there are any true copies? In addition, All the documents have to be French translated.

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
My status is showing "Deposit". What does it mean and should I upload any documents? If yes, what are these documents? Should I need to translate all documents English to French? Please advice.

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear Sir/Madam,

I applied for Quebec Immigration under skilled worker steam (no job offer category program) on Arrima portal, our qualification details are as under and my overall IELTS band is 5.5. Moreover, we both have completed ECA and got master equivalency. My wife is doctor.

DescriptionDegree NameDegree Duration
Self (Applicant)Bachelor of CommerceTwo years
MBA in Management Information System)Two years
Wife (She is doctor)MBBS (Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicines)Five years
M.Sc in (Diabetes & Endocrinology)Two years

My question is what is our score of “Quebec Skilled Worker - Areas of Training” on Arrima Portal? Because on official websites https://www.quebecimmigration.org/list.php & https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf In pdf file I found bachelor degree in information management while I have master degree in information management, can I claimed 12 points for that? I didn’t find my and wife qualification, could you please help me in this matter please.

Regards

Last edited: