+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Application: Question 8 G

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hello,
A few months ago, my application for citizenship was rejected [after waiting more than three years], I was short on days [17 days]. Now I am re applying again. My questions is: Do I click yes or no on question 8.G?

"In the past (5) years, were you prohibited from being granted citizenship or taking the Oath or Citizenship because of misrepresentation or withholding information material circumstances?"

Thanks for your help.

canadaon

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivana said:
Hello,
A few months ago, my application for citizenship was rejected [after waiting more than three years], I was short on days [17 days]. Now I am re applying again. My questions is: Do I click yes or no on question 8.G?

"In the past (5) years, were you prohibited from being granted citizenship or taking the Oath or Citizenship because of misrepresentation or withholding information material circumstances?"

Thanks for your help.
It should be 'No'. As your application was returned due to short of days and it was not prohibited from being granted citizenship or taking the Oath or Citizenship because of misrepresentation or withholding information material circumstances.