+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Annex A

skbpuppies

Jul 21, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Hey Folks,

I have a quick question about the Annex A. My email has one at the bottom of the email but because it isn't an attachment when I go to print it, it's all broken up. Is that okay? Will that cause any trouble for me?

When I tried to just put the Annex A in a document, the barcode won't copy correctly.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!!

anirm92

Jul 11, 2018
Toronto
Hey Folks,

I have a quick question about the Annex A. My email has one at the bottom of the email but because it isn't an attachment when I go to print it, it's all broken up. Is that okay? Will that cause any trouble for me?

When I tried to just put the Annex A in a document, the barcode won't copy correctly.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!!
Just select the whole thing, and right click -> print on chrome. It worked for me! It printed out just the Annex A form, along with the bar code.

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
In GMAIL - at the bottom of the original email you can see "View entire message". Click on it and a new tab will open with the full email text. Scroll down and at the bottom, you will see Annex A

taher.bayadwala

Oct 5, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just select the whole thing, and right click -> print on chrome. It worked for me! It printed out just the Annex A form, along with the bar code.
Does the Annex A form need to be hand written and signed or you fill it on the system?

Jun 7, 2023
I realized that if the "translate from original" feature is on in gmail, you might not be able to see Annex A, which as mentioned by others before me is NOT an attachment. Rather, annex A is part of the email. If you click on "see original" next to where it says "translate from 'French to English', the rest of the email becomes visible. Voilà!