+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about a political activist and an apostate from Islam

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question for a friend who is a political activist in middle east since he lives there and part of a peaceful opposition group against their corrupt regime also a regime that promotes Muslim brotherhood , anti Israeli regime and Supporting Terror Groups , he got interrogated many times by the authorities there and now he is outside his country and facing jail by the military court while he is a civilian that's firstly
secondly in his country they apply sharia law in the courts and he left Islam many years ago and converted to Christianity , for many years he got and was getting life threats and reported that to media and other human rights organizations also in his country leaving Islam is illegal by by the law and if someone called the authorities for this he may also get jailed for 3-5 years and loose his civil rights .
so he has all the evidences for first political case and second religious case all evidences that required to prove that as he told me few days ago so my question is if he came to Canada and claim an asylum do you think he has a good chance to get accepted ?
notice that his country is not in War situation by in last two years considered not a safe country by United Nations

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
HalfRussianHalfJordanian said:
i have a question for a friend who is a political activist in middle east since he lives there and part of a peaceful opposition group against their corrupt regime also a regime that promotes Muslim brotherhood , anti Israeli regime and Supporting Terror Groups , he got interrogated many times by the authorities there and now he is outside his country and facing jail by the military court while he is a civilian that's firstly
secondly in his country they apply sharia law in the courts and he left Islam many years ago and converted to Christianity , for many years he got and was getting life threats and reported that to media and other human rights organizations also in his country leaving Islam is illegal by by the law and if someone called the authorities for this he may also get jailed for 3-5 years and loose his civil rights .
so he has all the evidences for first political case and second religious case all evidences that required to prove that as he told me few days ago so my question is if he came to Canada and claim an asylum do you think he has a good chance to get accepted ?
notice that his country is not in War situation by in last two years considered not a safe country by United Nations

I suggest that your friend go to unchr and claim assylum there and after that if he has some sort of document he can apply for assylum and that he gets a laywer and suggest that he bring as much stuff and if I am wrong sorry

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's cool but he is planing to come immediately to Canada and apply for asylum in Canada when he arrives that's what yesterday he told me as he also has a good lawyer recommended by his friend's father who was a judge in Canada in past one of the best lawyers in Ontario with long time of experience .

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Does he already have a TRV? If he does, there is t anything to stop him applying. Being accepted is a completely different matter than I doubt anyone here can foretell the results.

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not sure if he has one but i think he can manage get any visa he can since he keeps all of his problems secret and i think he has enough money to get any visa he wants including the American Visa but still USA is not option nowadays .

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
HalfRussianHalfJordanian said:
not sure if he has one but i think he can manage get any visa he can since he keeps all of his problems secret and i think he has enough money to get any visa he wants including the American Visa but still USA is not option nowadays .

does he have reports of photos of him getting abused or prescuted

Inkhaurt

Feb 16, 2017
carolbb23 said:
does he have reports of photos of him getting abused or prescuted
What about those who keep their beliefs in secret like people who abandon their own religions, become christians, atheists, deists, or non-believers. Maybe they can't just simply ask relatives to abuse them, or walk to the authorities and ask them for imprisonment in order to obtain reports and photos of persecution or torture.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Inkhaurt said:
What about those who keep their beliefs in secret like people who abandon their own religions, become christians, atheists, deists, or non-believers. Maybe they can't just simply ask relatives to abuse them, or walk to the authorities and ask them for imprisonment in order to obtain reports and photos of persecution or torture.

sometimes pepole are refugees of conivence because ircc will has for proof and so will irb

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inkhaurt said:
i think he has all reports needed for that also he has many copies of death threats add , reports of the american embassy about his own country and how its illegal leaving islam to christianity and we don't need to forget that he is abused with his political views you cannot just send civilians to a military court its considered against Human Rights by International Standards .