+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTION 6H PART C)

Papaella

Jan 4, 2017
Hey guys!

After missing my January target, I will be applying in the upcoming week hopefully. Better late than never or so they say. Talking about February, month of love and happiness I am sending all my love wishes to you via this website. Now that you've got all my love wishes between your hand what are you going to do with them? :)

If you want to give some back, I would need your advice my dear friend on question 6H part C) as I am a bit confused on the level of detail I need to provide. Question 6H C) is where you have to state any work experience and studies you completed since the day of your arrival (Or last 6 years) starting with the most recent one. Since my arrival in Canada, I studied during the past 4 years, worked on and off and took some vacations.

Now, I am wondering how can I present the information in the form. Here are two options I am currently considering; please tell me which one you think is best or if none of them is good tell me how would you do it:

Option 1: (Here I am omitting vacation and the dates don't follow each other I am not sure if it's the right thing to do even though I am not excluding any period of time during the relevant period, also I am starting with the most recent one).

FROM TO WORK / EDUCATION EMPLOYER / SCHOOL ATTENDED CITY, COUNTRY
2013-01 2017-02 Student UNIVERSITY X WONDERCITY, CANADA
2013-05 2013-10 Work ABC Inc. WONDERCITY, CANADA

Option 2: (State vacation)

2017-01 2017-02 Student UNIVERSITY X WONDERCITY, CANADA
2016-12 2017-01 Student VACATIONS WONDERCITY, CANADA

Thank you in advance for any feedback guys and happy February!

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
Papaella said:
Hey guys!

After missing my January target, I will be applying in the upcoming week hopefully. Better late than never or so they say. Talking about February, month of love and happiness I am sending all my love wishes to you via this website. Now that you've got all my love wishes between your hand what are you going to do with them? :)

If you want to give some back, I would need your advice my dear friend on question 6H part C) as I am a bit confused on the level of detail I need to provide. Question 6H C) is where you have to state any work experience and studies you completed since the day of your arrival (Or last 6 years) starting with the most recent one. Since my arrival in Canada, I studied during the past 4 years, worked on and off and took some vacations.

Now, I am wondering how can I present the information in the form. Here are two options I am currently considering; please tell me which one you think is best or if none of them is good tell me how would you do it:

Option 1: (Here I am omitting vacation and the dates don't follow each other I am not sure if it's the right thing to do even though I am not excluding any period of time during the relevant period, also I am starting with the most recent one).

2013-01 2017-02 Student UNIVERSITY X WONDERCITY, CANADA

Option 2: (State vacation)

2017-01 2017-02 Student UNIVERSITY X WONDERCITY, CANADA
2016-12 2017-01 Student VACATIONS WONDERCITY, CANADA

Thank you in advance for any feedback guys and happy February!
I just sent our aplication and I filled.that section as your option 1.
If you had interrupted the stidies for more than the regular vacations then you should mention that period as unemployment.