Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-09-2010
Hi All

I have been reading QAs in this forum for the last 8 months and getting ready to file my citizenship application. I know how critical it is to file an accurate application and how it will spare you a lot of ordeal in future.

I have been living and working as a full time employee in a reputed international firm located in Toronto for the last 4 years. Filed my taxes and no problem there proving my physical presence in Canada. (1300 in total so far).

Here is my question that I want advice from people who have experience:

I am holding temporary immigration status in Kuwait since I was born and I want to fill question 13 as accurate as possible. However, I don’t have my passports prior to 1990 and during my childhood I did not have a passport and only was as accompany in my mother`s passport. So I do not have the details of (date obtained/ end date) of my “family temporary residency” between 1978-1990 and after 2000 when I changed my family residency to temporary work visa in Kuwait I have been renewing it on a yearly basis which means 18 separate entry + years prior to 2000 in question 13.

Any suggestion on what is the best way for me to fill question 13?