+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 10 of application form

bloodsucker

Oct 4, 2017
Hi all,

Question 10 of the application form is that:
Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada you used during your eligibility period, including the postal codes, starting with your current home address.

I travel a lot, but usually for only 1 to 2 weeks outside Canada.
Do I need to list all the hotel names, and addresses?

Thank you for the help

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
Hi all,

Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada you used during your eligibility period, including the postal codes, starting with your current home address.

Thank you for the help
No, you don't have to. You only need to mention it if you stayed for 6 months at least.

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Some people here said no need to provide address for short vacations, not pretty sure

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Hi all,

Thank you for the help

Hi I have provided for even two weeks as they have to subtract the days from your eligibility days. Your calculator will show that in calculations.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi

Same Question i have
do I need to mention my 1 week vacation for USA and 2 vacation for my home country (each for 2 weeks) in Question 10 a) ?

Please some one help

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
It says ;

Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada you used during your eligibility period, including the postal codes, starting with your current home address. If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada, you must list all of your foreign addresses, including the postal codes or ZIP codes.

Vacation goes in the travel history on e-calculator. When on vacation you are not changing residence, your address remains the same, you get your bills and everything.

I think it was discussed previously as well, do search for more details.

Reactions: CEC_1304

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
It says ;

Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada you used during your eligibility period, including the postal codes, starting with your current home address. If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada, you must list all of your foreign addresses, including the postal codes or ZIP codes.

Vacation goes in the travel history on e-calculator. When on vacation you are not changing residence, your address remains the same, you get your bills and everything.

I think it was discussed previously as well, do search for more details.

Yes , same I was thinking , and it make sense also .

but in group some members mentioned , nothing wrong in mentioning extra , so got confused
But thanks , I am not going to mention my vacation duration in this

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Yes , same I was thinking , and it make sense also .

but in group some members mentioned , nothing wrong in mentioning extra , so got confused
But thanks , I am not going to mention my vacation duration in this
No that doesn't make any sense. Your residence remains same on vacation. Just mention every travel on e-calculator, and you'll be fine.

Reactions: CEC_1304

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I am confused for Q13 , Do I need to mention B1/B2 US visa also here ? which is still valid ?

IN forum many type of answer i am reading and really confused

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I am confused for Q13 , Do I need to mention B1/B2 US visa also here ? which is still valid ?

IN forum many type of answer i am reading and really confused
I can tell you what I did..I mentioned every visa that I have or had including B1/B2. Few extra lines that doesn't hurt anything in my opinion but ensures full disclosure if that was the expectation

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I can tell you what I did..I mentioned every visa that I have or had including B1/B2. Few extra lines that doesn't hurt anything in my opinion but ensures full disclosure if that was the expectation
Thanks so much , I agree extra 1-2 line will not make any difference , I am going to add B1/B2 visa also here then