+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
I was requested to upload the updated proof of funds, Schedule A- Background/Declaration form and client information as per the message dated 20/12/2019. May be due to technical glitch/ others, I couldn't find an upload button for submitting my client information. The same was intimated with corresponding screenshots through IRCC webform. Since there wasn't any response and as my deadline to submit my replacement documents was 27/12/2019, I combined the client information with the updated proof of funds and submitted it on 26/12/2019(Indian time). The upload was successful and the documents were transmitted but I didn't receive a mail confirming that the documents have been added. Even after the deadline, the current status of my application still shows "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" and under "REVIEW OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS", it is stated " we need additional documents to continue processing your application". In this regard, I re-uploaded the same documents 2 days before. But today I got a reply for the initial enquiry made about the upload button, stating to upload documents via webform. My question is...before got the reply for the enquiry,, i reuploaded the whole documents..hence should i upload it again
Thanking You

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
I was requested to upload the updated proof of funds, Schedule A- Background/Declaration form and client information as per the message dated 20/12/2019. May be due to technical glitch/ others, I couldn't find an upload button for submitting my client information. The same was intimated with corresponding screenshots through IRCC webform. Since there wasn't any response and as my deadline to submit my replacement documents was 27/12/2019, I combined the client information with the updated proof of funds and submitted it on 26/12/2019(Indian time). The upload was successful and the documents were transmitted but I didn't receive a mail confirming that the documents have been added. Even after the deadline, the current status of my application still shows "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" and under "REVIEW OF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS", it is stated " we need additional documents to continue processing your application". In this regard, I re-uploaded the same documents 2 days before. But today I got a reply for the initial enquiry made about the upload button, stating to upload documents via webform. My question is...before got the reply for the enquiry,, i reuploaded the whole documents..hence should i upload it again
Thanking You
Hi
Link is on following path
Sometime additional document attachment button didn't show up
After sign in click on check application status
Look below the
Application status and messages
View submitted application and upload document

Some time link don't show-up new documents to attach if this is the case you have to use online tool to attach the documents

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
Hi
Link is on following path
Sometime additional document attachment button didn't show up
After sign in click on check application status
Look below the
Application status and messages
View submitted application and upload document

Some time link don't show-up new documents to attach if this is the case you have to use online tool to attach the documents
Since there wasn't the link i uploaded it with other documents....further if it was to upload any more documents won't they send request letter??