+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query relating to web form and visa application updation with new LOA.

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I did through web form about 2 months back, when I deferred from Winter 21 to Fall 21. Got an acknowledgment for the same from IRCC.
Thank you for your response.
Can you please share the text message (format or some basic points ) that you wrote up while filling the webform?

Janin_nl

Oct 23, 2020
Thank you for your response.
Can you please share the text message (format or some basic points ) that you wrote up while filling the webform?
Hello, This is to inform the IRCC that I have deferred my admission from the January(Winter 2021) to the September(Fall 2021) intake. I have attached the updated Letter of Admission from XYZ University , kindly do the needful.

Reactions: jaaayy

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, This is to inform the IRCC that I have deferred my admission from the January(Winter 2021) to the September(Fall 2021) intake. I have attached the updated Letter of Admission from XYZ University , kindly do the needful.
Also what sort of acknowledgment did you receive from IRCC .

1. Was it an email confirmation that they have received the webform or
2. Was there any updation on your GC key portal with the new LOA
3. Is your study permit duration changed or its the same?

Janin_nl

Oct 23, 2020

1. Was it an email confirmation that they have received the webform or - > Yes
2. Was there any updation on your GC key portal with the new LOA - > No
3. Is your study permit duration changed or its the same? - > Yes, it has been updated.

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020

1. Was it an email confirmation that they have received the webform or - > Yes
2. Was there any updation on your GC key portal with the new LOA - > No
3. Is your study permit duration changed or its the same? - > Yes, it has been updated.
Your study permit duration is increased or its decreased?

Actually, in my case, I have also deferred from JAN 21 to SEPT 21 and I have received the study permit till APRIL 2023.
To be specific my JAN intake offer letter specified 24 months of studies and based on that I received this duration of the permit.
And my new offer letter specifies 16months of duration so are there chances that my study permit duration will decrease?

Note: My passport is stamped with the duration of my study permit.

Janin_nl

Oct 23, 2020
Your study permit duration is increased or its decreased?

Actually, in my case, I have also deferred from JAN 21 to SEPT 21 and I have received the study permit till APRIL 2023.
To be specific my JAN intake offer letter specified 24 months of studies and based on that I received this duration of the permit.
And my new offer letter specifies 16months of duration so are there chances that my study permit duration will decrease?

Note: My passport is stamped with the duration of my study permit.
Am unsure about this, maybe experts on this forum can help you out.

zub61977

May 18, 2021
I did through web form about 2 months back, when I deferred from Winter 21 to Fall 21. Got an acknowledgement for the same from IRCC.
Where did upload your new LOA? There are two options while filing the webform. Can you please tell me which one's the right option?
1. Replacement of documents, Amendments of documents.
2. Temporary Residence (study permit)