+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding WES

mdighe

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,
i am pune university graduate having BSc degree. here we have 3 year degree course and for 1st year college issues marksheet and for 2nd and 3rd year university issues the marksheet.
for WES process i created transcript from university as well as from college.
transcript for 1st year was given to me by college and transcript for 2nd and 3rd year was given to me was from university.

i also got attested marksheet copies from college (for 1st year) and from university (for 2nd and 3rd year) from university and sent to WES.
but it got onhold for 2 time saying below reason:
Reason: WES received your mark sheets from the affiliated college you attended. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

but in real scenario my all marksheet were attested by appropriate college and university.
can anyone suggest me what was wrong in my case? what shall i do to proceed further.

the reason they have given what exactly do they mean is it related to the marksheet attestation or something to do with the process in sending the courier?

nin_ja

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hello,
i am pune university graduate having BSc degree. here we have 3 year degree course and for 1st year college issues marksheet and for 2nd and 3rd year university issues the marksheet.
for WES process i created transcript from university as well as from college.
transcript for 1st year was given to me by college and transcript for 2nd and 3rd year was given to me was from university.

i also got attested marksheet copies from college (for 1st year) and from university (for 2nd and 3rd year) from university and sent to WES.
but it got onhold for 2 time saying below reason:
Reason: WES received your mark sheets from the affiliated college you attended. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

but in real scenario my all marksheet were attested by appropriate college and university.
can anyone suggest me what was wrong in my case? what shall i do to proceed further.

the reason they have given what exactly do they mean is it related to the marksheet attestation or something to do with the process in sending the courier?
I have the same problem mdighe! Did you find any resolution this issue? Would appreciate any leads as I am completely stuck too.

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
Can anyone please reply if anyone ever got through with this situation. I am very anxious about it.

samay_13

Jul 27, 2021
Hi all,

If it's from Pune University, you can contact Pune University to issue a letter stating that first year marksheets are issued by college...they have a set format for this letter. Collect this letter and send it to WES.

Reactions: llbpune

llbpune

Oct 9, 2021
Hi all,

If it's from Pune University, you can contact Pune University to issue a letter stating that first year marksheets are issued by college...they have a set format for this letter. Collect this letter and send it to WES.
Thank you very much.

Yes, I am from Pune university, which department I have to get it? from student facilitation which is at main gate or examination center?