+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding WES verification

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
I had sent my transcripts to WES for verification. On reaching, they verified and accepted my documents after few days. During evaluation report stage, WES took around 1 month to generate evaluation report, but very last day i got mail from WES that they have kept my profile on hold and cross verifying my Masters documents from university..

I mean after verifying and accepting them, they again put my profile on hold to verify documents..

Any idea what's reason behind this..?

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I had sent my transcripts to WES for verification. On reaching, they verified and accepted my documents after few days. During evaluation report stage, WES took around 1 month to generate evaluation report, but very last day i got mail from WES that they have kept my profile on hold and cross verifying my Masters documents from university..

I mean after verifying and accepting them, they again put my profile on hold to verify documents..

Any idea what's reason behind this..?
Talk to your university quickly and ask them to reply on WES email. There are certain procedures mentioned on the email which you will have to follow.

Reactions: aman.alam

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Talk to your university quickly and ask them to reply on WES email. There are certain procedures mentioned on the email which you will have to follow.
Just now got confirmation from university that they have replied WES via electronic mail justifing the authenticity of documents. Will that work for WES..? Or university needs to send both transcript and degree documents again...?

Last edited: