+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding WES assesment

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hello Experts,

I have done Bachelor of Engg. from Mumbai University and after that PGDBA from SCDL as part of distance learning program.
I have submitted the attested copies of both certificates to WES for evaluation. Current status of my application at WES is "Evaluation in Progress --> The estimated completion date of your evaluation report is: April 29, 2015."
After submitting the documents to WES, I have got the information that WES does not recognize SCDL as it is an autonomous institute and not a university.

So my question is, whether WES will reject my entire application for evaluation OR they will reject my PGDBA but provide evaluation report for my Engineering Degree at least.

Kindly let me know.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello cool_shah1

They won't reject your application.

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
niravk said:
Hello cool_shah1

They won't reject your application.
Dear,
But, Will they provide assessment result on 29th April as mentioned? Because today i received email that "The document is a copy that was not received from the academic institution as required by WES.".

But at the end, SCDL is not recognised by WES (As i got it from forum as well as SCDL is not showing in WES equivalency as well.

Thanks //

abhishekrkg

Jul 10, 2014
cool_shah01 said:
Hello Experts,

I have done Bachelor of Engg. from Mumbai University and after that PGDBA from SCDL as part of distance learning program.
I have submitted the attested copies of both certificates to WES for evaluation. Current status of my application at WES is "Evaluation in Progress --> The estimated completion date of your evaluation report is: April 29, 2015."
After submitting the documents to WES, I have got the information that WES does not recognize SCDL as it is an autonomous institute and not a university.

So my question is, whether WES will reject my entire application for evaluation OR they will reject my PGDBA but provide evaluation report for my Engineering Degree at least.

Kindly let me know.
]

They will provide assessment for your BE.

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Have you the assessment mate

cool_shah01 said:
Hello Experts,

Kindly let me know.

cool_ashish

Aug 25, 2015
Hello Experts,

My education background is as below
1. After SSC, 3 years diploma from MSBTE. Please let me know how I can Transcript from it?
2. After Diploma, 3 years Engineering Pune university. Applied for transcript.
3. PGDBA from SCDL Pune. How can I get transcript from SCDL?

Shall I send only BE transcripts or all 3 education transcript to WES?

Please help me with it.

Canadahustler

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Hello guys, i have just completed my M.Sc program in the uk and i want to apply for express entry, the degree certificate would be issued upon graduation by November, i have access to a transcript and a statement of completion of studies, do i have to wait till November before applying for an ECA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadahustler said:
Hello guys, i have just completed my M.Sc program in the uk and i want to apply for express entry, the degree certificate would be issued upon graduation by November, i have access to a transcript and a statement of completion of studies, do i have to wait till November before applying for an ECA?
WES requires photocopy of degree certificate issued by the institution and this has to be sent by you to WES. I imagine you'll have to wait till November.

Check country specific document requirements here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

Send a mail to ask WES for confirmation here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/contact.asp\