+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding visitor visa

BKiran

Aug 24, 2017
Hi,
My wife received student permit last week and I need to travel along with her to Canada on VISITOR visa.we filed immediately the very next day that's on 22nd Aug..I have travel history to US for 3months..under CAN+ programme when can I get visa, Her classes starts on sep 6th..I'm worried..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
My wife received student permit last week and I need to travel along with her to Canada on VISITOR visa.we filed immediately the very next day that's on 22nd Aug..I have travel history to US for 3months..under CAN+ programme when can I get visa, Her classes starts on sep 6th..I'm worried..
Unfortunately, it's not unlikely that your TRV application is being processed under CAN+ if you specifically did not request for it.

Even in recent cases where applicants have specifically requested for CAN+ processing, the actual processing has taken just as long as regular processing time or in some cases, slightly faster.

BKiran

Aug 24, 2017
Unfortunately, it's not unlikely that your TRV application is being processed under CAN+ if you specifically did not request for it.

Even in recent cases where applicants have specifically requested for CAN+ processing, the actual processing has taken just as long as regular processing time or in some cases, slightly faster.
so what do you think about my processing time...i mean when can i get visa probably

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
so what do you think about my processing time...i mean when can i get visa probably
You can scan your US visa + previous US entry stamp.... and email it to the relevant visa office for your territory and request for CAN+ processing.

Hope you have proved your individual strong ties otherwise it would incorrectly imply that you want to move with your wife and apply for a SOWP when you arrive in Canada

BKiran

Aug 24, 2017
You can scan your US visa + previous US entry stamp.... and email it to the relevant visa office for your territory and request for CAN+ processing.

Hope you have proved your individual strong ties otherwise it would incorrectly imply that you want to move with your wife and apply for a SOWP when you arrive in Canada
I have filed visa along with stamps and US visa also...i have kept my employment letter,salary letter,property valutions,Itenary and hotel bookings also is that enough???
should i mail again??

Last edited: