+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query Regarding the Biometrics of Spousal Sponsorship

nikita3009

Sep 24, 2023
Hello,

Actually , I have submitted the biometrics for Visitor Visa some 15 days back and now I have received the biometrics request again for outland spousal sponsorship family class so I want to know , do i need to get my biometrics done again for outland spousal sponsorship application ? If not , then how can I link my visitor visa biometrics to the outland sponsorship application ? Can someone please help on this .

Regards,
Nikita Bakshi

nve

Apr 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-06-2023
AOR Received.
15-08-2023
Hello,

Actually , I have submitted the biometrics for Visitor Visa some 15 days back and now I have received the biometrics request again for outland spousal sponsorship family class so I want to know , do i need to get my biometrics done again for outland spousal sponsorship application ? If not , then how can I link my visitor visa biometrics to the outland sponsorship application ? Can someone please help on this .

Regards,
Nikita Bakshi
Hi, unfortunately you'll have to get biometrics done again.
The policy changed earlier this year, and if you've submitted biometrics before for any other application, you'll have to do it again for PR application.
Same happened to me :-/
(It's ok the other way around though: if you do biometrics for PR application you can use it for other applications too, like work permit, visa....)

nve

Apr 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-06-2023
AOR Received.
15-08-2023