+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding renewing of passport

raghubedi2004

Mar 2, 2016
Hi experts,

I submitted my Express enry on 13th April and my AOR is on the same date.
Since my passport was getting expired, so I thought to renew it before PPR comes. Now I have got the new Passport.

I have two questions :-
  • Please help me to find how and where should I update CIC about my new passport.
  • I got my PCC stamped on my old passport which was sent to CIC after I got ITA . Do I need to get new PCC stamped on new passport too (in case they would need to see the stamp on the passport once i land up in Canada)?

Its kind of urgent because I dont want PPR to come before i update this information.

Thanks,
Raghu

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
raghubedi2004 said:
Hi experts,

I submitted my Express enry on 13th April and my AOR is on the same date.
Since my passport was getting expired, so I thought to renew it before PPR comes. Now I have got the new Passport.

I have two questions :-
  • Please help me to find how and where should I update CIC about my new passport.
  • I got my PCC stamped on my old passport which was sent to CIC after I got ITA . Do I need to get new PCC stamped on new passport too (in case they would need to see the stamp on the passport once i land up in Canada)?

Its kind of urgent because I dont want PPR to come before i update this information.

Thanks,
Raghu
1. You can submit it via IRCC Webform.

2. No