+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding recent cut off

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hello. I have a query regarding the recent all programs draw of 472 CRS which was held on September 16. I am an Express Entry applicant and I’ve been in the pool since before March 9, 2020. My CRS score was updated to 473 earlier this September.

As of yet, I have not received the ITA so I’m starting to get worried. Am I even eligible to receive ITA for this round of invitations considering my score was updated just earlier this month?

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
My understanding is that you should be invited, the tiebreaker rule only applies when your score is the same as the cutoff score. Since yours is higher, it doesn’t matter when you enter the pool. The invitation takes up to 24 hours to be processed.

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
My understanding is that you should be invited, the tiebreaker rule only applies when your score is the same as the cutoff score. Since yours is higher, it doesn’t matter when you enter the pool. The invitation takes up to 24 hours to be processed.
Thank you for a prompt response. I really hope it is as you said. Praying to receive ITA soon.

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Hello. I have a query regarding the recent all programs draw of 472 CRS which was held on September 16. I am an Express Entry applicant and I’ve been in the pool since before March 9, 2020. My CRS score was updated to 473 earlier this September.

As of yet, I have not received the ITA so I’m starting to get worried. Am I even eligible to receive ITA for this round of invitations considering my score was updated just earlier this month?
You should be invited, normally the mail would reach your inbox in 24 hours.. All the best!