+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding Question 8 in scheduleA (IMM5669E) form for CEC

kartikee

Jun 5, 2014
Hi,

I am bit confused what to write in "Activity" under section 8 "Personal History" in scheduleA (IMM5669E). I am applying for PR in CEC as I have around 22 months of experience in Canada. But right now I am working with XYZ Indian employer, and currently I am in Canada as dependent with my husband on visitor Visa. I am still employee of Indian company but right now on long leave without pay. what should be my "Acitivity" will it be "Unemployed" or "Travelling"? and depending on my activity I need to update my last column "Name of Company". Can any one help in this situation?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
kartikee said:
Hi,

I am bit confused what to write in "Activity" under section 8 "Personal History" in scheduleA (IMM5669E). I am applying for PR in CEC as I have around 22 months of experience in Canada. But right now I am working with XYZ Indian employer, and currently I am in Canada as dependent with my husband on visitor Visa. I am still employee of Indian company but right now on long leave without pay. what should be my "Acitivity" will it be "Unemployed" or "Travelling"? and depending on my activity I need to update my last column "Name of Company". Can any one help in this situation?
Since you are still employed and are in the payroll of the XYZ company, you should mention as "employed".

Are you the primary applicant?

kartikee

Jun 5, 2014
Thanks for reply. yes I am primary applicant and on leave here but its without pay. Still I need to write "employed" ?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
kartikee said:
Thanks for reply. yes I am primary applicant and on leave here but its without pay. Still I need to write "employed" ?
Yes, since you are still employed and even though without pay, you are still associated with the company.