Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
I have included my spouse in my permanent residency application and while filling the personal history form post ITA, I came across the following question in travel history:

Has XXXXX, and if applicable, XXXXX family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

My spouse doesn't have any travel history in the past 10 years. Does family members here means me or children if any? or it means all family members of my spouse including parents, siblings and me? Does my trips also need to be included in my spouse travel history even if she has not travelled with me during my trip?

Please help me here.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have included my spouse in my permanent residency application and while filling the personal history form post ITA, I came across the following question in travel history:

Has XXXXX, and if applicable, XXXXX family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

My spouse doesn't have any travel history in the past 10 years. Does family members here means me or children if any? or it means all family members of my spouse including parents, siblings and me? Does my trips also need to be included in my spouse travel history even if she has not travelled with me during my trip?

Please help me here.
duuuude! You got your ITA, congratulations!

In my case, I did uploaded my spouse's history and mine in both travel histories (for me and my spouse each). It worked, however, you should wait to see other responses too.

Reactions: msmohit871

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
duuuude! You got your ITA, congratulations!

In my case, I did uploaded my spouse's history and mine in both travel histories (for me and my spouse each). It worked, however, you should wait to see other responses too.
Thanks! Yes I got it in the latest big draw./

Oh okay, I think the family here means Primary Applicant, Spouse and any children's. Let's see what other members have to say on this?

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
Agreed. I also did the same.
My spouse have no travel history and didn't travelled with me still I need to put my travel history in my spouse travel history? Also, family members here means only me, spouse and children’s or me and my spouse should include parents and siblings travel history too? I am confused with this. Since for both me and spouse family we only declared members which are not identified in the application and exclude each other in family section as we both are identified so our family only have parents and siblings, is this is the right way or we need to include each other to in Family section?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My spouse have no travel history and didn't travelled with me still I need to put my travel history in my spouse travel history? Also, family members here means only me, spouse and children’s or me and my spouse should include parents and siblings travel history too? I am confused with this. Since for both me and spouse family we only declared members which are not identified in the application and exclude each other in family section as we both are identified so our family only have parents and siblings, is this is the right way or we need to include each other to in Family section?
Yeah, the verbiage of travel history for both (primary and dependant) is weird. If your spouse's history has no travel history, you'll still have to upload yours in it.

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
Yeah, the verbiage of travel history for both (primary and dependant) is weird. If your spouse's history has no travel history, you'll still have to upload yours in it.
It's strange because travel history fields don't have any relationship fields, how would they know which history is for whom and let's say if both primary applicant and spouse travelled together then they have to put every entry two times like departed from India two times? Did you received ADR about travel history later in the processing to declare again?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes you have to. As mentioned above you and your spouse travel history needs to be filled in.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
It's strange because travel history fields don't have any relationship fields, how would they know which history is for whom and let's say if both primary applicant and spouse travelled together then they have to put every entry two times like departed from India two times? Did you received ADR about travel history later in the processing to declare again?
The travel history is supported by passport stamps. So, it is easy to tie that to a person :)

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
The travel history is supported by passport stamps. So, it is easy to tie that to a person :)
Will declaring my travel history in spouse section will require my spouse to upload additional PCC in the document upload section or this is the right way to do?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Will declaring my travel history in spouse section will require my spouse to upload additional PCC in the document upload section or this is the right way to do?
I didn't upload any PCC for listing my travels in my spouse's travel history. But, you can make a PDF with passport + PCC together. Start with the passport stamps and then last page with PCC(s).