+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding PCC - AOR JUNE 2017 EXPRESS ENTRY

randy250683

Sep 7, 2016
Amritsar
Hi everyone. I have recieved AOR on 21 June 2017 but now have a serious doubt. Can anyone tell PCC issued by Commissioner of Police, Punjab is admissible or not???

Someone has told me that only PCC issued by passport office is valid....

Plz clear this doubt...

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi everyone. I have recieved AOR on 21 June 2017 but now have a serious doubt. Can anyone tell PCC issued by Commissioner of Police, Punjab is admissible or not???

Someone has told me that only PCC issued by passport office is valid....

Plz clear this doubt...
PCC issued by SP office is totally valid for Punjab Residents. In case of married women, they need the PCC for present and previous addresses.

randy250683

Sep 7, 2016
Amritsar
PCC issued by SP office is totally valid for Punjab Residents. In case of married women, they need the PCC for present and previous addresses.
Do married women need PCC for previous address only in case thrr are primary applicants????
Do married women need it only if they r primary applicants?

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Do married women need PCC for previous address only in case thrr are primary applicants????

Do married women need it only if they r primary applicants?
No. It doesn't matter if they r primary applicants or not. You need PCC for any place that you've resided for more than 6 months in last 10 years

randy250683

Sep 7, 2016
Amritsar
Oh!!! I was married in January 2010 and I did not happen to get PCC of my wife for the period before marriage and only uploaded PCC of present address.

Will that be a reason of rejection???
Also I don't have any documents of my wife bearing her old address. We changed current address in all documents after marriage !!! How can I get PCC for her old address now???

kunalwalia

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Oh!!! I was married in January 2010 and I did not happen to get PCC of my wife for the period before marriage and only uploaded PCC of present address.

Also I don't have any documents of my wife bearing her old address. We changed current address in all documents after marriage !!! How can I get PCC for her old address now???
Yes, your case would be rejected (please don't mind my language).

Check your messages

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Did ur PCC mentioned length of stay ??? I took PCC from SSP office , they didn't wrote the length of stay or any other dates .