+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query Regarding pay online

mathenagsatish

Oct 9, 2013
I don't find Canadian experience class in Online payment option. Below are the options i am seeing. Which one should i select for Canadian experience class.

Application fees for permanent residence in Canada
Family Class (spouse or common-law partner, parents, grandparents, adopted children and other member of family)
Quebec Skilled Workers
Provincial Nominee
Protected Person in Canada
Live-in Caregiver
Humanitarian and Compassionate
Spouse and Common-Law Partner in Canada Class
Permit Holder’s Class

Right of Permanent Resident Fee
If you are required to pay the fee below, you can find information on the fee payment methods at the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live.

Right of Permanent Resident Fee
Application fees for temporary residence in Canada
If you are overseas, you can find information on the fee payment methods at the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live.

Temporary Residence

Fees for other Immigration services
If you are overseas, you can find information on the fee payment methods at the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live.

Permanent Resident Documents
Other services

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Interesting. Just checked the website on my computer and I can't seem to find the CEC option either.

mathenagsatish

Oct 9, 2013
iam_toby said:
Interesting. Just checked the website on my computer and I can't seem to find the CEC option either.
Just checked below link

https: //eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/faq.do

Q. 7: What do I do if the amount on the receipt is correct but I have checked the wrong service?

The receipt is not linked to a specific service. If the receipt is for the correct amount, you can submit it with your application regardless of the service you checked when you made the purchase online.

Dont know what to do . Did anybody paid amount online?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mathenagsatish said:
Just checked below link

https: //eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/faq.do

Q. 7: What do I do if the amount on the receipt is correct but I have checked the wrong service?

The receipt is not linked to a specific service. If the receipt is for the correct amount, you can submit it with your application regardless of the service you checked when you made the purchase online.

Dont know what to do . Did anybody paid amount online?
In that case you can select Provincial Nominee as the fees are the same.

mathenagsatish

Oct 9, 2013
Konan1982 said:
Most people just provide credit card number...
I Can do that , But i heard some times banks will reject big amounts(even though you have credit limit)...what should i do to make sure it wont happen.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mathenagsatish said:
I Can do that , But i heard some times banks will reject big amounts(even though you have credit limit)...what should i do to make sure it wont happen.
Pay online, that's safer. If you provide credit card details and your card gets stolen or whatnot CIC
won't be able to charge it and your application will be returned.