+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding gap

Zuhab

Nov 17, 2018
I did my 10th in 2015 wid 88% marks in icse and 12th in 2017 with 77.8% marks in med in cbse..my core sub score ws phy 56 n chem 77 n bio 85..i joined bds in 2017 n git a reappear in 1st year in one sub of dental anatomy..i have two years gap..my ielts score is overall 7 with L 8 n R 7 n W 7 n S 6.5..how can i justify my gap of 2 years..what are the chances of my visa approval for may intake of 2019 in canada for student visa ?????? Pls reply asap

Zuhab

Nov 17, 2018
You can apply without any justification.w year gap is acceptable.
But every consultant is saying that though gap is acceptable sir but u have to justify it as rules under sds are diff as compared to spp. Wht should i do ??? I cannot attach my reappear marksheet..wht are my chances of getting visa ???

Mahesh sharma

Dec 14, 2018
But every consultant is saying that though gap is acceptable sir but u have to justify it as rules under sds are diff as compared to spp. Wht should i do ??? I cannot attach my reappear marksheet..wht are my chances of getting visa ???
Then make 2 years of work experience from any known

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I did my 10th in 2015 wid 88% marks in icse and 12th in 2017 with 77.8% marks in med in cbse..my core sub score ws phy 56 n chem 77 n bio 85..i joined bds in 2017 n git a reappear in 1st year in one sub of dental anatomy..i have two years gap..my ielts score is overall 7 with L 8 n R 7 n W 7 n S 6.5..how can i justify my gap of 2 years..what are the chances of my visa approval for may intake of 2019 in canada for student visa ?????? Pls reply asap
You need to explain in SOP what you were doing for those two years. If the answer is genuine and you can communicate that to the Visa officer then you should not have any problems.

Zuhab

Nov 17, 2018
You need to explain in SOP what you were doing for those two years. If the answer is genuine and you can communicate that to the Visa officer then you should not have any problems.
As i already said that i opted for bds in 2k17 n got a reappear in dental sub in 1st year...n then started doing ielts..that's all..how can i present my reappear marksheet i will definitely get refused..??? so can anyone tell me how should i justify ?? Pls anyone can give me any experienced visa officer's no. Who is well equipped with knowledge,,,???????

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
As i already said that i opted for bds in 2k17 n got a reappear in dental sub in 1st year...n then started doing ielts..that's all..how can i present my reappear marksheet i will definitely get refused..??? so can anyone tell me how should i justify ?? Pls anyone can give me any experienced visa officer's no. Who is well equipped with knowledge,,,???????
Hi, To overcome your problem. Only option is to make a work experience ceritificate from a good company that can verify the information if asked by embassy on either phone or online by email. That seems the reliable solution there.

Zuhab

Nov 17, 2018
Hi, To overcome your problem. Only option is to make a work experience ceritificate from a good company that can verify the information if asked by embassy on either phone or online by email. That seems the reliable solution there.
Can u please guide me with the info of such company..????? Coz m not onown to anyone who will issue me such certificate

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I had an education gap of 30 years. Gap is not a problem as long as you explain what you were doing in your SOP