+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding Employer Job Offer Letter for OINP

gamerzzone

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Currently I am in my post-graduate work permit (PGWP). I completed my studies this year in January and did receive a job offer from an MNC company here in Ontario. Currently I am working here for the same employer. I am planning to apply for OINP under "International Student with a Job Offer Stream".

Below is one of the requirements mentioned in the OINP checklist:
3.1 Employer Form (mandatory) Copy of the Employer Form signed by your employer or signing officer that indicates business information and position information.

My question is:-
1) When I accepted the job offer it was all done electronically. Yes, the offer letter has all information such as the wage, number of hours, type of employment, position name, etc. But the offer letter is missing the signature section. I did check with my employer and they say that they do not provide paper based job offer letters. Instead everything is provided electronically through their official company portal and the letter is also being signed electronically. Would this be considered a valid offer letter for submission? Has anyone submitted the form in this format?

2) I can receive an additional copy of employment from my employer stating that I have been working for the organization from the past XX months. Would this additional document be sufficient to support my offer letter(which doesn't have signatures of me or the employer)?

Please let me know if any help can be provided.

Thanks!

sahil soni

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Currently I am in my post-graduate work permit (PGWP). I completed my studies this year in January and did receive a job offer from an MNC company here in Ontario. Currently I am working here for the same employer. I am planning to apply for OINP under "International Student with a Job Offer Stream".

Below is one of the requirements mentioned in the OINP checklist:
3.1 Employer Form (mandatory) Copy of the Employer Form signed by your employer or signing officer that indicates business information and position information.

My question is:-
1) When I accepted the job offer it was all done electronically. Yes, the offer letter has all information such as the wage, number of hours, type of employment, position name, etc. But the offer letter is missing the signature section. I did check with my employer and they say that they do not provide paper based job offer letters. Instead everything is provided electronically through their official company portal and the letter is also being signed electronically. Would this be considered a valid offer letter for submission? Has anyone submitted the form in this format?

2) I can receive an additional copy of employment from my employer stating that I have been working for the organization from the past XX months. Would this additional document be sufficient to support my offer letter(which doesn't have signatures of me or the employer)?

Please let me know if any help can be provided.

Thanks!
HELLO

I HAVE COUPLE OF QUESTION FOR OINP EMPLOYER JOB OFFER

I AM A FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FOR A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION WHICH HAS A GROSS REVENUE OF $1BILLION I HAVE MY EMPLOYER FORM FILLED BY MY EMPLOYER MY QUESTION IS MY EMPLOYER WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL RECORDS SIGNED BY CMA AS ITS CONFIDENTIAL BUT MY COMPANY IS A PUBLIC LISTED CORP. SO HAS ALL THE REPORTS ON GOOGLE WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITIES THAT OINP WILL REQUEST A FINANCIAL DOC FOR PREVIOUS FISCAL YEAR DESPITE OF A LISTED CORP.

i AM WAITING FOR RESPONSE SO I CAN FILE MY OINP

Dec 7, 2022
Hi,

I completed my master's degree from Saskatchewan and am currently in PGWP and working in a bank in Toronto. My question is whether the bank will sign the prescribed Employer form for OINP, and if not, will only a letter of introduction (LOI) from the employer work? Please help.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

I completed my master's degree from Saskatchewan and am currently in PGWP and working in a bank in Toronto. My question is whether the bank will sign the prescribed Employer form for OINP, and if not, will only a letter of introduction (LOI) from the employer work? Please help.
You need to contact your employer if they will help to support your PR application.