+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding details on job reference letters

abhifeb13

May 3, 2015
Hi,
I am currently in the process of collecting documents post ITA. I am claiming points for work experience and have got reference letters from employers based in India. Unfortunately none of the employers have specified number of hours and annual salary .I do have salary slips, increment letter, offer letter and promotion letter and all of which mention salary and benefits.
I need guidance/ help as to how do I mention hours, salary for all these reference letters? Will my supporting documents help?

abhifeb13

May 3, 2015
Hi,
I am currently in the process of collecting documents post ITA. I am claiming points for work experience and have got reference letters from employers based in India. Unfortunately none of the employers have specified number of hours and annual salary .I do have salary slips, increment letter, offer letter and promotion letter and all of which mention salary and benefits.
I need guidance/ help as to how do I mention hours, salary for all these reference letters? Will my supporting documents help?
Anyone?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
Salary slips are fine for salary. For hours, some types of salary slips mention hours worked, so if you have that, that'll work as well in addition to LOE.

Reactions: abhifeb13

abhifeb13

May 3, 2015
Salary slips are fine for salary. For hours, some types of salary slips mention hours worked, so if you have that, that'll work as well in addition to LOE.
Thanks for your response. What if the salary slips don't mention the hours worked? Is there any way I can state the number of hours worked?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks for your response. What if the salary slips don't mention the hours worked? Is there any way I can state the number of hours worked?
If you have no document at all showing hours, but your reference letter does mention that it's full time, write an LOE stating your hours worked and the legal work hours in your country. That should do it.

Reactions: abhifeb13