+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding CoPr and passport submission

aartivig289

Apr 17, 2019
Hello,
I received the request letter for passport submission and was going through the instructions in the letter to get my package ready.
Seeking answers/ confirmation for the following.

1. My daughter is US citizen, while my husband and I have Indian passports. Do I need to send in her passport as well for CoPr ?

2. It mentions about submitting two photos per person. One set of photos with person's name and enclosed in an envelope and the remaining photos to be enclosed in a different envelope. Am I supposed to send two different packages ? And passports need to be sent with which set of photos ?

3. Do I need to submit a prepaid return envelope as well for visa application center to return the passports ? Or is there any demand draft to be sent with my package?

Any pointers would be great !

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello,
I received the request letter for passport submission and was going through the instructions in the letter to get my package ready.
Seeking answers/ confirmation for the following.

1. My daughter is US citizen, while my husband and I have Indian passports. Do I need to send in her passport as well for CoPr ?

2. It mentions about submitting two photos per person. One set of photos with person's name and enclosed in an envelope and the remaining photos to be enclosed in a different envelope. Am I supposed to send two different packages ? And passports need to be sent with which set of photos ?

3. Do I need to submit a prepaid return envelope as well for visa application center to return the passports ? Or is there any demand draft to be sent with my package?

Any pointers would be great !
1. Just a photo copy of passport photo page
2. 1 package per person with 2 small envelopes contains photos
3. I am not sure about prepaid envelope as this is not explicitly mentioned for VFS New York submission. You need to pay for 2 way courier from FedEx and a money order/check? for each package. It's in the email.

aartivig289

Apr 17, 2019
I am confused now. They have explicitly mentioned only one package for the primary applicant and dependents.
And their instructions are not detailed at all. There's no mention of any money order/ demand draft. Would you know the amount for the money order ?