immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
I have very difficult query regarding claim adaptability points.
here is small text:
from my village one person in Canada and he is citizen of canada (remember he is not my uncle at all but he is from my small village and he like to give me adapatability points as mentioned that he is my uncle on papers but he is not my real uncle).
my grand fahter name and his father name is same.
even my father's grand father name and his father's -- father name is same too. confused!!! here is example:

my father name : Ratankumar Maniram Yadav
Person in Canada : Narenkumar Maniram Yadav (born in same village where my father born).

my grand father name : Maniram Reshmdas Yadav
person in canada fathers -- father name: is same : Maniram Reshmdas Yadav.

now to claim adaptability point in relationship we just have to show person name match with father name, on my father passport and his passport father name and all are same. so, can I claim points that mentioned he is my uncle, and even he is ready to show all documents , canadian passport copy , birth certificate (if you look birth certificate of my father and the person in canada you will sure say thats your uncle) becasue village name, age of my fahter and person age is similar means he is younger then my father just 3years differences in age of my father and person age who wish to sponsor for claim adaptability points for me.).
so what you think guys, becasue I need 2 points more.
Thanks
Prashant

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

quote author=immigration1 link=topic=63693.msg594013#msg594013 date=1297020213]
I have very difficult query regarding claim adaptability points.
here is small text:
from my village one person in Canada and he is citizen of canada (remember he is not my uncle at all but he is from my small village and he like to give me adapatability points as mentioned that he is my uncle on papers but he is not my real uncle).
my grand fahter name and his father name is same.
even my father's grand father name and his father's -- father name is same too. confused!!! here is example:

my father name : Ratankumar Maniram Yadav
Person in Canada : Narenkumar Maniram Yadav (born in same village where my father born).

my grand father name : Maniram Reshmdas Yadav
person in canada fathers -- father name: is same : Maniram Reshmdas Yadav.

now to claim adaptability point in relationship we just have to show person name match with father name, on my father passport and his passport father name and all are same. so, can I claim points that mentioned he is my uncle, and even he is ready to show all documents , canadian passport copy , birth certificate (if you look birth certificate of my father and the person in canada you will sure say thats your uncle) becasue village name, age of my fahter and person age is similar means he is younger then my father just 3years differences in age of my father and person age who wish to sponsor for claim adaptability points for me.).
so what you think guys, becasue I need 2 points more.
Thanks
Prashant
[/quote]

so you are asking about how to lie to Immigration?

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
No, I just want cover some points thats it, but we guess nobody will find any error in any documents, becasue I will provide same name documents of my father and person in canada from our village, I just want to know there are other process that VO or CHC find this relationship is not valid or error in documents if eveything is same who apply with real uncle relationship proof documents and me, if you look all docs will be the same, I want to take advantage to make my and my family future bright.

prashant

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

immigration1 said:
No, I just want cover some points thats it, but we guess nobody will find any error in any documents, becasue I will provide same name documents of my father and person in canada from our village, I just want to know there are other process that VO or CHC find this relationship is not valid or error in documents if eveything is same who apply with real uncle relationship proof documents and me, if you look all docs will be the same, I want to take advantage to make my and my family future bright.

prashant
Well they will probably check the "uncles" old application and your father won't show on the IMM 5406 as a brother, so you get refused for misrepresentation and receive a two year ban.

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
oh , but as fas we knows from my family the person from our village he went Canada by sea from europe in 1962, then he stay and got leagle residency in 1968 , after that he become a canadian citizen, even he marriage in Canada with indian.
I dont think he mentioned or fill any IMM forms in 1960's.
I dont know what to do its advisible or not , but my lawyer asked me it will possible.

Prashant

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
immigration1 said:
oh , but as fas we knows from my family the person from our village he went Canada by sea from europe in 1962, then he stay and got leagle residency in 1968 , after that he become a canadian citizen, even he marriage in Canada with indian.
I dont think he mentioned or fill any IMM forms in 1960's.
I dont know what to do its advisible or not , but my lawyer asked me it will possible.

Prashant
U r paying some good dough to that lawyer - u might as well seriously 'use' him... and 'rely' on him -- why here? And start preparing for your IELTS soon... that's important too. It's a good guess that 1960s records wouldn't be available [at least easily] to CIC.

Qorax

pgt

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
qorax said:
U r paying some good dough to that lawyer - u might as well seriously 'use' him... and 'rely' on him -- why here? And start preparing for your IELTS soon... that's important too. It's a good guess that 1960s records wouldn't be available [at least easily] to CIC.

Qorax
I agree with Qorax. besides, as per the best of my knowledge, without birth certificate, it can be difficult for u to claim points for blood relationship, and in that case, even if u go for an affidavit or so, it can create issues, why dont u prepare well and cover points in IELTS then???

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
its done, birthcertificate we have , and no problem at all.
thats why I take suggession from this forum. everything is looks that he is my uncle, all documents are matched, my IELTS is enough to get 16points, now I am going to send all documents, I decided to submie it as he is my uncle.
we set everything now, I got lots clue from this forum too.
all set and yes, 1960's people dont fill any IMM forms that time, they got citizenship when they leagle in 1960's.
well thanks for your time but I will sure prove that immigration system is not looking very old applicants record.
Thanks to all, I am going to submit it.

Prashant

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
immigration1 said:
its done, birthcertificate we have , and no problem at all.
thats why I take suggession from this forum. everything is looks that he is my uncle, all documents are matched, my IELTS is enough to get 16points, now I am going to send all documents, I decided to submie it as he is my uncle.
we set everything now, I got lots clue from this forum too.
all set and yes, 1960's people dont fill any IMM forms that time, they got citizenship when they leagle in 1960's.
well thanks for your time but I will sure prove that immigration system is not looking very old applicants record.
Thanks to all, I am going to submit it.

Prashant
Don't come crying here when you get caught.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Dear Immigration1,

Following points to be considered before you take a final decision:-

1) By birth Certificate , you may be able to prove the relation (having common father).....what about the mother name on birth certificate...?

2) Secondly is that Canadian Person want to take risk by helping you even though he is not your relative....????....I appreciate his humanism toward you....still he may be held responsible for this act, if caught...Then where you will stand in this situation....????

3) Other than relationship,the relative in canada should also be financially established.

I don't want to discourage you but think of other point of view. If you were Canadian Citizen and you were asked to submit the documents in this way to other immigrants.....would you do that....I doubt you will do that...?

Finally it depends upon the VO how smart he is in verfiying the documents.....it all depends upon him also.

Regards
Cool

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi immigration1

I think, you can easily lie to CIC Canada. You have enough documents to claim points but it is true that he is not your uncle.

I advice you that you try to score points from IELTS, French, Spouse Education and do not lie to CIC.

One mistake you have done on forum that you have mention your father's, grand father's real names on this forum and written that you are going to cheat CIC. CIC can easily find all these details easy by google search engine.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
visaexpert said:
Hi immigration1

I think, you can easily lie to CIC Canada. You have enough documents to claim points but it is true that he is not your uncle.

I advice you that you try to score points from IELTS, French, Spouse Education and do not lie to CIC.

One mistake you have done on forum that you have mention your father's, grand father's real names on this forum and written that you are going to cheat CIC. CIC can easily find all these details easy by google search engine.
Dear Visaexpert,

Lying to CIC is ok.......but think of other person who is also helping and who is not really an relative to Immigration1. I am wondering that he is not scared of doing this type of stunt....?

If this is caught, then everybody will be in problem.

Regards
Cool

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolguy2010 said:
Dear Visaexpert,

Lying to CIC is ok.......but think of other person who is also helping and who is not really an relative to Immigration1. I am wondering that he is not scared of doing this type of stunt....?

If this is caught, then everybody will be in problem.

Regards
Cool
I think, immigration lawyer may have arranged document to this candidate and may charged lots of money for providing Canadian Citizenship card, passport and other Canadian address documents.

Lawyer/ agents help to arrange all these documents like fake relative proof, fake arrange employment offer etc.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
visaexpert said:
I think, immigration lawyer may have arranged document to this candidate and may charged lots of money for providing Canadian Citizenship card, passport and other Canadian address documents.

Lawyer/ agents help to arrange all these documents like fake relative prof, fake arrange employment offer etc.
So here comes the truth...its not co-incident that there is person living in same village with same father name..... :D

Its all fake documents to be submitted by Agent......???????

Regards
Cool

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
visaexpert said:
Hi immigration1

No mothername on Birthcertificate, just his name with his father full name only on his Birthcertificate, issued from Indian embassy Toronto in year2000, even no record of his mother found in our Gram panchayat near Mathura UP, becasue before somany years ago we dont have any office or school to record birth or name of people in small village of 250 people that time, not in my village population is just 800 people, I will sure prove you guys here it will work sure. becasue I got all scanned hard copies from my parents and person living in the Canada.
Prashant