+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query, Please Help!

Jean1403

Sep 6, 2017
Hello Guys,
I am a 12th grade student,
The thing is i have a very deep interest to study in Canada, And I've worked accordingly, i have scored very well in other subjects but unfortunately I've failed in mathematics, now i need to re-apply next year, and I've worked Hard and I'll do it this time, but the thing is "Do canada accept this 1 year gap?" It will be like I'll apply for exam in 2018 and start the process so i could go in 2019 Jan intake, Do canada accept such gap?
Dream's have just applieda break,
Please help
Thanking In Advance.!
Thankyou

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Hello Guys,
The thing is i have a very deep interest to study in Canada, And I've worked accordingly, i have scored very well in other subjects but unfortunately I've failed in mathematics, now i need to re-apply next year, and I've worked Hard and I'll do it this time, but the thing is "Do canada accept this 1 year gap?" It will be like I'll apply for exam in 2018 and start the process so i could go in 2019 Jan intake, Do canada accept such gap?
Please help
Thanking In Advance.!
Thankyou
Yes, this Gap should be fine. Just make sure when you apply for visa "justify the gap".

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello Guys,
Please help
Thanking In Advance.!
Thankyou
absolutely fine. Explain what you did during that time.

vaas97

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Guys,
Please help
Thanking In Advance.!
Thankyou
just take some computer course or something related to the field youre interested in to justify your gap you should be fine

Jean1403

Sep 6, 2017
just take some computer course or something related to the field youre interested in to justify your gap you should be fine
Thankyou so much, Can i ask you one more thing please, i wanna study further in Computer science, and i did some classes type is it okk like C++ OR PYTHON, both are soo necessary for me in this field, Is it ok that i did some sort of Classes and worked for it, Is thay ok?

vaas97

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thankyou so much, Can i ask you one more thing please, i wanna study further in Computer science, and i did some classes type is it okk like C++ OR PYTHON, both are soo necessary for me in this field, Is it ok that i did some sort of Classes and worked for it, Is thay ok?
i was in a similar position and my gap was 2.5 years, but over the last year i did a java course and an android development and i showed them the certificates from those courses and i got approved they just want to know that you're a serious student and that you're actually interested in the university course that you take

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
While justifying if i say the reason was a bizzare Will they allow me?
What do mean by 'bizzare' reason. If you are doing C++ or Python that should be enough to fill in the gap.

Jean1403

Sep 6, 2017
i was in a similar position and my gap was 2.5 years, but over the last year i did a java course and an android development and i showed them the certificates from those courses and i got approved they just want to know that you're a serious student and that you're actually interested in the university course that you take
Feeling bit lite, Well thanks alot for this,
One last thing that,
Course should be from some institute or like some academy?

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Well Thank You, Bizzare means situation i am stuck in rightnow you all helpedme and now I'vegot some ray of hope Thankyou
You are welcome.
Doesn't matter if you take course privately or through any big academy, you should have course completion certificate and its fee payment receipt to be attached with visa application to support your gap.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Jean1403

Sep 6, 2017
You are welcome.
Doesn't matter if you take course privately or through any big academy, you should have course completion certificate and its fee payment receipt to be attached with visa application to support your gap.
Good luck.
Thankyou

Jean1403

Sep 6, 2017
You are welcome.
Good luck.
Sir, Is It Okay If I do IELTS Course, I've Joined Kanan international, For IELTS, is it okay to fill my gap, i was so stressed because of some computer course,
Hope for a positive reply, Thank You..