+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on Funds for Visa

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Hi Guys

I have a query on Funds for Visa

I am planning to take an edu loan for Rs 3000000 to support my studies. Besides that I will put in Rs 500000 from my pocket. The bank will issue me the loan approval letter in some days. I am planning to take $10100 from the loan amount and buy the GIC before applying.

So I can only show the loan approval letter, and GIC while applying for the visa. Please let me know if that will be sufficient or I need to show them some extra cash in my account?

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
are you applying under spp??, if so they need only canadian 10000 $ as a Gic nothing to show extra! .loan is not required

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Hi Rishu

No, I am going to university, so I might apply either under University or under General. So do you think my funds showing thing is fine?

shubzy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2019
AOR Received.
14-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-07-2019
ayuche said:
Hi Rishu

No, I am going to university, so I might apply either under University or under General. So do you think my funds showing thing is fine?
congratulations on your LOA.!! 8)
I will be applying under university category as well... in march..
I was planing to take edu loan but i went for GIC.. and rest of the amount i'll show as FD under my mother's name (my sponsor)

i think if you are taking loan which covers your tuition and living expenses of an year then you are good to go. just show them some liquid funds available too.

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
ayuche said:
Hi Rishu

In that case its enough if you show 30 lac as a loan, moreover Your mother and fathers Return should be fine! n last Liquid money in form of bank statement , If possible hire an agent, he will help you more than us!

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Thanks guys, how much liquid money should I show? I mean how much is the minimum and is it necessary to show the liquid cash?