+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on adding additional address post AOR

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hi All,

I have received my AOR on 1 Jan. The issue is I have worked in Hyderabad for 2 years (2012-2013) and mentioned the same in my work history. But i forgot to add the address where I lived in Hyderabad for 2 years. I have only mentioned my permanent address in the application where I Currently reside.

I am not sure, if its critical or not. Though they haven't ask me yet but should I send them CSE for this thing or not.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Divya

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Divyasharad said:
Hi All,

I have received my AOR on 1 Jan. The issue is I have worked in Hyderabad for 2 years (2012-2013) and mentioned the same in my work history. But i forgot to add the address where I lived in Hyderabad for 2 years. I have only mentioned my permanent address in the application where I Currently reside.

I am not sure, if its critical or not. Though they haven't ask me yet but should I send them CSE for this thing or not.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Divya
Raise a CSE immediately, provide the address and explain your case.

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Stanlee said:
Raise a CSE immediately, provide the address and explain your case.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In CSE should I just write the address or need to submit the proof of the same? I am asking this as I changed my accommodation four time in 2 years and now I don't have any proof for them.

In addition to CSE should I also submit schedule A form.

Regards
Divya

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Divyasharad said:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In CSE should I just write the address or need to submit the proof of the same? I am asking this as I changed my accommodation four time in 2 years and now I don't have any proof for them.

In addition to CSE should I also submit schedule A form.

Regards
Divya
No need for proofs, you can just mention the addresses that you have stayed at. In my opinion, Schedule A is not required, if they need, they will ask for it. But, if you still want to submit, I shall leave that to you.

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Hi. I am actually facing a similar situation and have raised a CSE. I have attached a LOE explaining about the error and have give the updated Address History. Will they accept it? Or will I get rejected due to this mess up? Kindly advise.

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Divya
Hey did they accept your CSE or what happened to your application?