+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Query] IMM5532e | What if you don't know the birthdates and current address of your relatives?

gheeno

Jul 19, 2019
What if I only know some information such as the name, maybe the address , relationship and marital status. Some of the DOB are missing, and I have no contact with those family members. What do you think is best to do?

Thank you for the assist.

Form Question :
2. Do you have any relatives (including aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) living in Canada? If yes, give their full name(s), address(es) and relationship to you. You do not have to list family members listed on the Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406).

The table headers are
Family Name | Given Name(s) | Date of Birth | Place of Birth | Marital Status | Relationship | Current address

==========

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What if I only know some information such as the name, maybe the address , relationship and marital status. Some of the DOB are missing, and I have no contact with those family members. What do you think is best to do?

Thank you for the assist.

Form Question :
2. Do you have any relatives (including aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) living in Canada? If yes, give their full name(s), address(es) and relationship to you. You do not have to list family members listed on the Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406).

The table headers are
Family Name | Given Name(s) | Date of Birth | Place of Birth | Marital Status | Relationship | Current address

==========
Just put Unknown and explain on a separate sheet.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Thank you for the responses. I appreciate you.
Hi, Did you get your case approved? Was there any issue because of the missing information? Please let me know. I am trying to sponsor for my spouse and we don’t have contacts with his cousins and couldn’t get the details for them.