+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query for the NOC of the Automation Project Engineer

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello to all,
I hope you are doing well. I have finished my masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Concordia University Montreal, QC. I receive a job as a project engineer automation in a multi-national company. I was trying to check the NOC code for this role but can't able to see it on the internet. For immigration in future, i have to apply for a CEC class in which i have the same NOC job experience of one year. So, anyone can help to find the NOC category of the Automation Project Engineer, i would really appreciate it. Here are my job roles and responsibilities:

Analyse raw process and machine data.  Convert data to trend analyses to identify, improved performance opportunities and possible modelling.  Convert data in order to identify possible component failures and develop a pre failure modelling system.  Develop a “what if scenario modelling” around rock excavation processes. .  Planning and implementation of automation and digitalisation projects.  Develop procedures for automation project implementation.  Develop dashboards to report on project KPIs.  Engineering and project support for field installations.  Feedback modification needs and market conditions.