+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query for business visitor visa type

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
hello there,
please help me..one of my friend is on visit to canada in business related. His company is sponsoring his tickets and other expenses.Question is do he have to proof that he have enough funds on his bank account separately for entire stay or for example 5000 dollars if he takes in cash while arriving there will be sufficient . Please do reply if anyone have experience regarding this .Thank you in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello there,
please help me..one of my friend is on visit to canada in business related. His company is sponsoring his tickets and other expenses.Question is do he have to proof that he have enough funds on his bank account separately for entire stay or for example 5000 dollars if he takes in cash while arriving there will be sufficient . Please do reply if anyone have experience regarding this .Thank you in advance
Your post isn't clear. Is your friend arriving shortly or is he applying for a Business visa shortly?

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Your post isn't clear. Is your friend arriving shortly or is he applying for a Business visa shortly?
Many thanks for your reply, my friend is going within 2-3 months.To my knowledge as per he told me , all documents are provided by his business related company.My question is that even-though his company do take care of all expenses till he arrives back here. Does still he need to show that proof of funds in his account. when arriving there ,do immigration officer check the money you carry with and money in your personal bank account??

Last edited:

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Many thanks for your reply, my friend is going within 2-3 months.To my knowledge as per he told me , all documents are provided by his business related company.My question is that even-though his company do take care of all expenses till he arrives back here. Does still he need to show that proof of funds in his account. when arriving there ,do immigration officer check the money you carry with and money in your personal bank account??
June or July

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. Won't his company pay for all his expenses and airfare? Would he not bring evidence and funds for this?

2. Did he provide his personal bank statement when he applied for a business TRV? And, if he did then not sure why the reluctance to prove he has the funds that he had mentioned in his application if asked.

3. The immigration officer may/may not check if he has adequate funds to support his stay

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
1. Won't his company pay for all his expenses and airfare? Would he not bring evidence and funds for this?

2. Did he provide his personal bank statement when he applied for a business TRV? And, if he did then not sure why the reluctance to prove he has the funds that he had mentioned in his application if asked.

3. The immigration officer may/may not check if he has adequate funds to support his stay
thanks BRYANNA..
i will let him know this information..i dont know whether he was asked for his bank statement or not? any idea about how much funds is required to show officer for one month stay in bank account ? i think he carry cash with him.