+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query Express Entry Profile

Mayyah16

Nov 24, 2022
Hi all! I submitted my EE Profile on the 22nd of November, with a CRS score of 537. I am expecting an ITA if the cut-off score is below mine.

Regarding "Education Section"
1) I was enrolled in a Masters' Programme, which was Distance Learning, at a university in UK. Under country/town/city of study, should I include my country/town/city or in the UK? Also, I terminated my studies after a year, due to certain circumstances, and I received a Certificate award but the graduation ceremony is in December 2022 and I will receive my Certificate in January 2023. Do I put "in good standing..." or "certificate awarded"?

Regarding my work history:
1) I have 18 months experience as Medical Intern, which was paid internship. I can get a reference letter from the Ministry. Do I need to upload more documents? I have a letter detailing my rotations in different units and an emolument. (I don't have any pay slips, tax slips etc)

2) I also have 18 months experience as Medical Practitioner, under the Ministry, but it was for the COVID-19 vaccination campaign. Which NOC code should I claim points for? I am also looking to get a reference letter from them. But if I can't have it, can I show my offer letter, contract renewal letter and my emolument as proof of work?

3) I have just started working under another Ministry in October 2022, as Medical Practitioner. Can I claim points for same, as I have not yet completed a full year? Can I just add this to my "Personal History" post ITA, with a LOE?

4) I also worked 4 months in a company in 2019, but the employer does not want to acknowledge my work history, nor do I have employment letter or contract. I only have proof of bank deposit. Can I just add this to my "Personal History" with a LOE?

5) After 2019 up to 2021, I have been unemployed but been doing some private practice/domiciliary visits, which were on & off, but does not cover the criteria of 37 hours/week and for which I was getting paid in cash. Can I just add this to my "Personal history" post ITA with a LOE?

Also:
1) I just got married and have changed my name, but I have not yet requested for a name change at the bank under my account. Is it necessary for me to do so? As I am showing my bank statement as proof of work experience.

2) Also my spouse has some work experience, but not Canadian ones. Can I add his to "Personal History", as I am not claiming any points?

Last edited: