+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query- CEC

santyrogers

Jun 19, 2020
Hi All,
I just got my WP ICT and will be travelling on 15th Oct 2021.
I just have a query for the long run.

After one year, I’m planning to apply PR under CEC category.

I have already done WES ECA and took IELTS on 22nd Aug 2020.

Since my ielts will expire by 22nd Aug 2022, I just have the following doubts:

* Can I apply PR CEC on 15th Aug 2022, and when I get ITA later, can I submit the same ielts which theoretically was valid at the time of application.

*Thereby i will have 60 days period to submit all the documents, so I could get one year experience letter by 15th Oct 2022.

Is this Plan viable? I’m asking thus, all because I don’t have to take ielts again.

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi All,
I just got my WP ICT and will be travelling on 15th Oct 2021.
I just have a query for the long run.

After one year, I’m planning to apply PR under CEC category.

I have already done WES ECA and took IELTS on 22nd Aug 2020.

Since my ielts will expire by 22nd Aug 2022, I just have the following doubts:

* Can I apply PR CEC on 15th Aug 2022, and when I get ITA later, can I submit the same ielts which theoretically was valid at the time of application.

*Thereby i will have 60 days period to submit all the documents, so I could get one year experience letter by 15th Oct 2022.

Is this Plan viable? I’m asking thus, all because I don’t have to take ielts again.

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.
Your language test results need keep available until you submit your application(not just get the ITA).

santyrogers

Jun 19, 2020
I see below are the stages of PR process.
Step 1: Find out if you’re eligible
Step 2: Get your documents ready
Step 3: Submit your profile
Step 4: Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence

Having said that, by the time I submit the application, my test results will be valid.
But it will get expired, by the time I get ITA. So can I submit that language test results?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I see below are the stages of PR process.
Step 1: Find out if you’re eligible
Step 2: Get your documents ready
Step 3: Submit your profile
Step 4: Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence

Having said that, by the time I submit the application, my test results will be valid.
But it will get expired, by the time I get ITA. So can I submit that language test results?
If your IELTS expires on August 22 then your profile will not be valid. Putting your name in the pool (Step 3) doesn’t lock in your IELTs. You need the ITA and you must submit all your documents for PR in prior to August 22.

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
I must say you are a very far sighted person. There are a no of things that you have not considered:

1. You can never be sure of getting an ITA exactly after 1 year. IRCC is very unpredictable, remember there is no FSW draw since almost 9 months and if they start FSW draws there are a lot of people in the pool so you have to be over the cutoff score at that time if they are conducting all program draws that time

2. there is an election that is going to happen in Canada and the immigration is one of the things that get impacted if the government changes

3. You need to have a valid IELTS Score at the time of ITA and also when you submit your application not just creating a profile step 3.

you will definitely have to appear for IELTS again, it is easy since you have already done it.

All the best for the journey

santyrogers

Jun 19, 2020
I must say you are a very far sighted person. There are a no of things that you have not considered:

1. You can never be sure of getting an ITA exactly after 1 year. IRCC is very unpredictable, remember there is no FSW draw since almost 9 months and if they start FSW draws there are a lot of people in the pool so you have to be over the cutoff score at that time if they are conducting all program draws that time

2. there is an election that is going to happen in Canada and the immigration is one of the things that get impacted if the government changes

3. You need to have a valid IELTS Score at the time of ITA and also when you submit your application not just creating a profile step 3.

you will definitely have to appear for IELTS again, it is easy since you have already done it.

All the best for the journey
thanks a lot…. I guess I need to reappear. Thanks for your guidance.