Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Hello All,

I have done B.E. (Computer science and Engg), 4 ys course from Indian college. Now I am applying for WES evaluation as I am planning to land there by June-2013.

The WES site sas that for higher educations, following things are required:
1. Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended
2. All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
3. Doctoral Programs : An official letter confirming the awarding of the degree issued by the awarding institution

This is mentioned in link : http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp (select India as country).

My question is : The official letter mentioned in point# 3 is required for Bachelor of engg degree as well or its only for doctoral degrees like Phd etc.

Any update on this would be highly appreciated.
Eagerly waiting for the reply from seniors...

Regards,
Sharat Joshi

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Yes. I applied for WES and got my equivalance report as well.
You need to go to wes.org and see the FAQ section.
You will get to know whole lt of info on fees, types of evaluation, documents to submit (for india, its degree copy, marksheet copies attested by controller of exams in a sealed envelope) etc.

If you have any specific query, let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

Regards,
SJ

Ashaz

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharat_joshi77 said:
Yes. I applied for WES and got my equivalance report as well.
You need to go to wes.org and see the FAQ section.
You will get to know whole lt of info on fees, types of evaluation, documents to submit (for india, its degree copy, marksheet copies attested by controller of exams in a sealed envelope) etc.

If you have any specific query, let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

Regards,
SJ
Dear Sharat,

I am from Pakistan, I just wanted to know that you submitted only Final Degree Copy and Marksheet Copy (attested from institution), no Higher Secondary and Secondary School Certificates were required for WES Evaluation, am I right ?

kallesh100

Mar 31, 2016
Hi Sharath,

what are the documents required for ECA (through wes.org) evaluation to apply for Canada PR?
Do we need transcripts of all semesters in degree ?
Do we need to get transcripts of 10th and 12th standard mark sheets also or just degree transcripts are good enough?

Regards,
Kallesh K