+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query about visa approval

Dec 16, 2018
Hi I got offer letter from cambrian college on international business management ( pg diploma) . I got 58% in b. Com (undergraduate) , 76% in plus 2 and 85% in 10th std. My ielts score is L-6.5 W-6 R-7 S-6.5
Overall 6.5
2 years of work experience as administration officer.
What are the chances of getting student visa? Please reply

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hi I got offer letter from cambrian college on international business management ( pg diploma) . I got 58% in b. Com (undergraduate) , 76% in plus 2 and 85% in 10th std. My ielts score is L-6.5 W-6 R-7 S-6.5
Overall 6.5
2 years of work experience as administration officer.
What are the chances of getting student visa? Please reply
Year of completion...?? Assuming you don't have any gap.. And you are applying under SDS category... I believe you have a very good profile.. Chances of getting visa is high on your profile.. Best of luck...

Beside, cambrian college is a very good and reputed college, also it is a public college... Go ahead.. But make sure.. Apply through some reputed agent such as IDP... :)

Dec 16, 2018
Year of completion...?? Assuming you don't have any gap.. And you are applying under SDS category... I believe you have a very good profile.. Chances of getting visa is high on your profile.. Best of luck...

Beside, cambrian college is a very good and reputed college, also it is a public college... Go ahead.. But make sure.. Apply through some reputed agent such as IDP... :)

Dec 16, 2018
Hi.. 2 years back I was diagnosed with jaundice.. After that when I consulted with my doctor he told me that it is gilberts syndrome no need to worry it varies according to weather and our eating habits.. It is my medical test after 2 days so I jus had a test now.. I have slightly increased bilirubin level (1.5).. Will it be a problem ? Should I take my doctors certificate with me?

Dec 16, 2018
Hi.. 2 years back I was diagnosed with jaundice.. After that when I consulted with my doctor he told me that it is gilberts syndrome no need to worry it varies according to weather and our eating habits.. It is my medical test after 2 days so I jus had a test now.. I have slightly increased bilirubin level (1.5).. Will it be a problem ? Should I take my doctors certificate with me?
Pls reply?

Rubabbrar20

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hie . I have applied in stenberg college,surrey for ECE with postbasic infant toddler and special needs educator for april intake .i have done bsc nursing with 63 percentage and +2 medical with 64 percentage . I have got 7 band overall with 7.5 in listening,

Rubabbrar20

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
7.0 reading,6.5 speaking and 6 in writing . I applied for USA before and had a refusal . What are the chances for visa approval?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
7.0 reading,6.5 speaking and 6 in writing . I applied for USA before and had a refusal . What are the chances for visa approval?
You will have to let them know about your refusal and why you were refused. As long as you are able to convince the visa officer about your application to Canada then you should get the visa. Always be honest and your chances will improve. The chances depend on why you were refused in the US.