+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query about manitoba pnp

barjinder singh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
i dont know anything abt this frnds plzzz help me n guide me my sis got visa under manitoba pnp n going by the end of december this year when she is able to sponser me n wat are the requirements i need to meet???

bambooshka

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/mpnp-eligibility/

Read this and understand for yourself.

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hi barjinder, i was also in the Family Stream with my sister sponsoring us (with my wife an baby boy). she was able to sponsor us after 1 year of staying in Manitoba and have a permanent job. we submitted our application July 2013 for the Manitoba PNP and received our visas Nov 2014. roughly 1.5 years. it takes longer in some cases and in some it's shorter. Tell your sister to look for a job or any volunteer work as soon as she arrives. Good Luck! =)

barjinder singh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Chicco said:
Hi barjinder, i was also in the Family Stream with my sister sponsoring us (with my wife an baby boy). she was able to sponsor us after 1 year of staying in Manitoba and have a permanent job. we submitted our application July 2013 for the Manitoba PNP and received our visas Nov 2014. roughly 1.5 years. it takes longer in some cases and in some it's shorter. Tell your sister to look for a job or any volunteer work as soon as she arrives. Good Luck! =)
ohk bro thanx a lot she is going by the end of december if u don't can we stay in touch on whatsapp +918054021951 want to know everything briefly .