+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries relating to Chartered Accountants (experts may also solve this)

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
Hi Friends,

I'm starting a new thread for all Chartered Accountants so that all our queries get resolved. Any knowledge gained may be shared here, and I'll also be sharing my knowledge, whatever I know with regards to immigration.

My query is as follows: (any expert may also solve this please)

As many of us know, we do our Bachelors simultaneously with CA, and our articleship too. So is our articleship experience before graduation considered as work ex? - if yes, then we can claim points under 3+ yrs of work ex.

Ronak

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check the requirement for your NOC.

For example, NOC 2174 lists:

Employment requirements

A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post-secondary study or experience.

Do you have any such requirement for Work Ex for your NOC?

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
rajibsam said:
Check the requirement for your NOC.

For example, NOC 2174 lists:

Employment requirements

A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post-secondary study or experience.

Do you have any such requirement for Work Ex for your NOC?
Hi

Yes, My NOC is 1111, and it mentions that you need a university degree(alongwith other requirements) to be in the occupation.

Thanks

cheema007

Apr 16, 2018
Hi,

I have a university degree(B.Com). and i am a qualified chartered accountant. I have practical experience gained in my articleship period of 3 years and no other practical experience. i want to know if my Chartered Accountancy degree and articleship training help me fetch some points in CRS system.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi,

I have a university degree(B.Com). and i am a qualified chartered accountant. I have practical experience gained in my articleship period of 3 years and no other practical experience. i want to know if my Chartered Accountancy degree and articleship training help me fetch some points in CRS system.

Yes that can be done.

You will need letter from your firm containing all required details by IRCC and that experience can be counted towards CRS. I have done same and no issues yet with application.