+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries regarding education and experience

piyush123123

Dec 7, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have query for you, please help me as I am very much confused. Issues are -

I have an environmental engineering degree (b.tech) of 4 years and after that I was worked for Govt. of Delhi as "Engineer Trainee" and then got another job in Govt of India as "Scientist B". and then presently I am working for UK based MNC as "Intermediate Engineer \ Scientist'. These organizations have these kind of nomenclature for positions. During job in Govt of India as Scientist 'B' I enrolled in an recognized university for MS (by Research) program in environmental engineering. Its like an Ph.D program all like research and thesis but for masters degree and completed in 2.5 years. I have 2 questions out of this now -

1) I did masters (by research) during job so my experience and masters both will count for comprehensive score or not? I have already checked for University recognition in WES website as free evaluation and find its recognized.

2) I got the experience letter on the position I worked as 'Scientist B' and 'Intermediate engineer \ Scientist' but these title positions are not mentioned on the titles of CIC but the work I did in these positions are mentioned in the duties of civil engineering. So will I face any problem for showing experience to them. Environmental engineer title is mentioned under civil engineer occupation list. But in my experience letter its mentioned that I worked during this period I worked in there organization at Scientist position. No details of duties mentioned in my experience letter. Please tell me will I face any problem in claiming the score for experience. I have total experience of more then 6 years.

Looking forward for your earliest revert,

Thanks
Piyush