+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries on PR Application sections

Raeesa

Aug 14, 2016
Hi,

This is Raeesa from Bangladesh. I have received the ITA and currently filling up the application form and updating necessary papers. I had applied once before under the Express Entry category in August'17, but got rejected. So this is my second application under this category. I have the following queries.

1. Section: ID Documents: Do we need to input information on all our passports? (past and present) OR Just the current Passport information will do? Although it doesn't state anywhere to give past information, however there is an option of adding rows, which got me confused.

2. Section: Immigration history: UCI number, it says if you are a first time applicant leave it blank. So do I need to put in my old UCI, since I am applying again. OR do I leave it blank as my old file has been rejected and closed?

3. Section: Family. It states "tell us about your immediate family members that have NOT been identified in this document. Now in my case I have added my Father, Mother and Brother, as they are not part of the application. However, for my children and spouse, I have left it blank as all their immediate family is already covered in the application. Is that ok?

Also is it better to scan all your travel dates stamp from the passport and attach it as an additional item?

Would really appreciate all the help I can get on the above problems.

Thanks in advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

This is Raeesa from Bangladesh. I have received the ITA and currently filling up the application form and updating necessary papers. I had applied once before under the Express Entry category in August'17, but got rejected. So this is my second application under this category. I have the following queries.

1. Section: ID Documents: Do we need to input information on all our passports? (past and present) OR Just the current Passport information will do? Although it doesn't state anywhere to give past information, however there is an option of adding rows, which got me confused.
Current passport only. If you have dual citizenship, then both the valid passports.

2. Section: Immigration history: UCI number, it says if you are a first time applicant leave it blank. So do I need to put in my old UCI, since I am applying again. OR do I leave it blank as my old file has been rejected and closed?
If you applied for a visa before and your UCI is all numeric (and not CANxxxxxxx format) then yes, mention the UCI.

3. Section: Family. It states "tell us about your immediate family members that have NOT been identified in this document. Now in my case I have added my Father, Mother and Brother, as they are not part of the application. However, for my children and spouse, I have left it blank as all their immediate family is already covered in the application. Is that ok?
Yes

Also is it better to scan all your travel dates stamp from the passport and attach it as an additional item?
For current passport only.

Would really appreciate all the help I can get on the above problems.

Thanks in advance.

Raeesa

Aug 14, 2016
Dear Maverick,

Thank you so so much for your prompt reply. Just to bother you with one more question regarding the UCI. I should use the last UCI (all numeric one) for all of us, i.e. myself, my spouse and my children, right?

Thanks again

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Dear Maverick,

Thank you so so much for your prompt reply. Just to bother you with one more question regarding the UCI. I should use the last UCI (all numeric one) for all of us, i.e. myself, my spouse and my children, right?

Thanks again
UCI is unique to each applicant. Your UCI will be different from your spouse and children.