+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries for PR

ABB

Apr 21, 2007
Hi All,

I applying for PR in normal process as Skilled Worker at Buffalo NY. I am currently working in US from past 2 years. I would really appreciate if someone can reply to the following queries.

1) I don't have birth certificate, can I use my school leaving certificate as a birth certificate since it contain the required information like the place of birth & birth place.

2) I don't have the original transcripts of all degrees, can I get the copies of my degrees notarized and submit the same.

thanks in advance
ABB

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ABB said:
Hi All,

I applying for PR in normal process as Skilled Worker at Buffalo NY. I am currently working in US from past 2 years. I would really appreciate if someone can reply to the following queries.

1) I don't have birth certificate, can I use my school leaving certificate as a birth certificate since it contain the required information like the place of birth & birth place.

2) I don't have the original transcripts of all degrees, can I get the copies of my degrees notarized and submit the same.

thanks in advance
ABB
1. Please read the checklist thoroughly, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf
2. You require a birth certificate.
3. You require your transcripts/marks in a university sealed envelope
"
• College or university documents: certification of completion and the
graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and
the evaluation committee;
Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed
envelopes.

• Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications
certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer
Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

jeetsatija

Jun 11, 2016
What is the normal time for receiving AOR after submit documents at CIC sydney. I submitted on 09.06.2016 through paper application

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
jeetsatija said:
What is the normal time for receiving AOR after submit documents at CIC sydney. I submitted on 09.06.2016 through paper application
Anytime between a week to months time