+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries about the Mobile Solutions Development Program in Conestoga

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
Hi all,

I have got admission in "Mobile Solutions Development" which is 2 years post-graduate certificate offered by Conestoga college for the Sept 2021 intake. I have the following queries about the program. Hope to get a quick response from you all.

1. This program contains optional co-op in its third term so if I get a co-op in that term, then will I have to pay any kind of fees in that term and if I am unable to find co-op then college is offering career management course for that term so what will be the case of fees in this case also.

2. Secondly, is this program valid for 3 years PGWP as it is of 2 years but it will be completed in 16 months.

Thanks in advance.

romeno.21

Jan 13, 2021
Hi all,

I have got admission in "Mobile Solutions Development" which is 2 years post-graduate certificate offered by Conestoga college for the Sept 2021 intake. I have the following queries about the program. Hope to get a quick response from you all.

1. This program contains optional co-op in its third term so if I get a co-op in that term, then will I have to pay any kind of fees in that term and if I am unable to find co-op then college is offering career management course for that term so what will be the case of fees in this case also.

2. Secondly, is this program valid for 3 years PGWP as it is of 2 years but it will be completed in 16 months.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have applied as well. May I know when you applied and when you got the acceptance decision? Btw for 2. the answer is yes, 3 years PGWP because the certificate will state it is a 2 year program which is what matters.

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
Hi, I have applied as well. May I know when you applied and when you got the acceptance decision? Btw for 2. the answer is yes, 3 years PGWP because the certificate will state it is a 2 year program which is what matters.
Thanks for the response. I have applied in early december and got the acceptance after 3-4 week. Also i have one more question:

Will it be a problem if I have got an admission on base of old passport number and applying for visa with new passport number? (I have to renew my passport after getting admission in Canadian college as it is not valid upto the study program end date)
)

romeno.21

Jan 13, 2021
I think that's fine but you should definetely ask international admissions at conestoga first. My guess would be it would be better if you first renew your passport and apply for visa with that and Conestoga will just have to make some changes to their system. Btw I have a question as well, you did your bachelors outside of Canada yeah? There was no requirement to submit a WES evaluation right?

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
I have done my bachelor's outside Canada. I think it will be not necessary to submit a WES evaluation.