+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec visa delay

Jul 23, 2019
Hi .. I had applied for Quebec study visa in august 2020 but till today I didn’t received any feedback from embassy and moreover i had extended my study 3 times. Can anyone please help me out with any solutions regarding Quebec visa !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is this about CAQ or you have it and are applying for a study permit? Did you apply to a private college and one of those under investigation?

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
Is this about CAQ or you have it and are applying for a study permit? Did you apply to a private college and one of those under investigation?
last time I checked the investigation on french language schools ended on January, is there a new one going on now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes it correct
So you can order GCMS notes and find out your status. You can raise a webform and ask for an updated. One of the issues is that M College was under investigation and suspension. This was lifted in January 2021 but was right during the process of your application. Honestly you should be choosing a public college.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
They were but there was a court challenge so the schools were reinstated in January.
I see. That's positive but the courts seem to have gone against the government's intent so I am sure they will make life as difficult as possible which could mean very long processing times