+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec skilled worker-- Using a Consutant or doing it yourself ?????????

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Hi i just receive d positive response from one of the major consultants in Pakistan by the name of " SUN CONSULTANTS". I was wondering whether i should hire their services or i can do the whole process of Quebec skilled worker immigration all by myself. I have heard that the Quebec skilled worker assessment is a little more complex than the federal program and the consultants or lawyers prove to be worthwhile for the QSW program.

Kindly tell me whether i should do the whole process by myself, and if assistance is required in some phases of the application, kindly tell me which phases are the difficult ones where i need to consult a few people?

Thanks

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
I would appreciate a reply, as i need to start the process and make the decision to hire a representative or do it myself

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Its better to hire a consultant if you can afford because some time documentation required for the whole process becomes very complex which may become difficult for you to manage.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
It really depends... if you have budget then go for it but if you want to save just do your own research on quebec and study very well the application package, everything is on there website. You only need to find a lawyer to notarized some documents. and the most complex about this process is studying french which really, really a MUST. the new rules, you need to submit ielts and french exam to claim points.
you can do both this year while waiting for the next intake of applications which will happen early next year..Goodluck

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are not confident that you can do it yourself then hire consultant. it is still open providd that you have the qualifications. see

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
could you tell me the name of any reasonable and trustworthy immigration consultant in karachi, pakistan.

Thanks