+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Program

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,
Can anybody please help on the following query:

To calculate points for Quebec Skilled Worker Program, work experience has to be in the same NOC or it can be in multiple NOC as well? And does it have to be related to field of education?

Regards,
Define

nanak12

Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
define said:
Hi,
Can anybody please help on the following query:

To calculate points for Quebec Skilled Worker Program, work experience has to be in the same NOC or it can be in multiple NOC as well? And does it have to be related to field of education?

Regards,
Define
- Your work experience doesn't have to be on same NOC
- It doesn't have to be related to field of education (except for those jobs like doctors, engineering..etc)

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Hello,

I obtained my bachelor in 2004 and have 3 yrs of working experience, will this cause me/my assessment any conflicts?

I just wanna make sure this doesn't affect my application towards CSQ since i didn't obtain my diploma within the last five yrs preceding my application.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
nanak12 said:
- It doesn't have to be related to field of education (except for those jobs like doctors, engineering..etc)
Hello,
Im accountant and i have work experience in accountancy field. but i also have a experience as a painter. so can i use both experience for Quebec immigration ?

Apr 9, 2014
nanak12 said:
Could you please share any reference for engineer to have related qualification, as I m Mechanical engineer by qualification and work as a Piping Engineer.
In my case a Piping Engineer generally will be a mechanical engineer and their is no engineering qualification called 'Piping engineering'.

Thanks

anoopc1

Oct 11, 2015
Hi All,

My name is Anoop from India,I am a B.Tech graduate (By lateral entry after completing 3 year diploma) .I have just started Quebec immigration process . Could you please anyone tell the documents required for this proces most importantly DO WE NEED UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS to apply Quebec Skilled Worker Program ?

Waiting for you reply.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Anoop