+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Program

aruny999

Jan 22, 2016
Hi I have applied the QSWP in march ,2014.Iam from india .I got file number after 4 months and opened the file.Now is there any new rules has been take in to account to my file.Now some one telling that past paper files r not useful, we need to fill online application for that.
Can any one suggest for this.
Long back i have applied for this and no intimation regarding csq.....?

Can any one tell me and clarifies about this one....????

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
aruny999 said:
Hi I have applied the QSWP in march ,2014.Iam from india .I got file number after 4 months and opened the file.Now is there any new rules has been take in to account to my file.Now some one telling that past paper files r not useful, we need to fill online application for that.

Hi.... I am also from India.....I have also applied in April 2014 and got filed no in Aug 2014....Till date i have updated form of changes to the application form to update new employer and newly born child details.....but there is no updation from MIDI till date.......Have any query feel free to call me on 9773706298 and email id is "sanket24bhavsar@gmail.com".......

coolforyou

Jan 7, 2014
aruny999 said:

Well, I suggest you to wait until MIDI contact you.To my knowledge, they are sending updates for jan/feb 014 applicants and your turn will come soon. Also, you mentioned that paper files are not useful, which is absolutely wrong. Online application is only for new applicants. So, wait until they contact you for updation. Goodluck.

aruny999

Jan 22, 2016
Thanks for your feedback guys, please keep on updating the same issue

thank you very much for all support.

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
coolforyou said:
Well, I suggest you to wait until MIDI contact you.To my knowledge, they are sending updates for jan/feb 014 applicants and your turn will come soon. Also, you mentioned that paper files are not useful, which is absolutely wrong. Online application is only for new applicants. So, wait until they contact you for updation. Goodluck.
How you come to know that they are sending update for jan/feb 014 applicants ??
Do you have any link for that which MIDI update on the website ?