+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec skilled worker prog.

eyoatam

Sep 20, 2015
hello

i heared about the quebec skilled worker program and i wanted to apply for it... but i know zero french i mean i cant speak a word totally.... but my score is 51 which the min is 49.....so do u advise me to go for it? if so where do i send it and how?
as always thank u

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
eyoatam said:
hello

i heard about the Quebec skilled worker program and i wanted to apply for it... but i know zero french i mean i cant speak a word totally.... but my score is 51 which the min is 49.....so do u advise me to go for it? if so where do i send it and how?
as always thank u
Yes you are right. It is better to get the help of a Quebec immigration consultant as per my advise. i do not know which nationality you belong to, but if you are Indian, I have a best agency who does this job well. But doesn't matter...you can find yourself. you meet the points and therefore you do not require French. For Quebec point is that matters and if you do not meet the necessary points, then you need to take a French course. But do not forget taking French lesson is always advantage. as per the rule after living couple of months in Quebec, you could move on to any provinces for work and get settled. Hope it was helpful.

kimica

Oct 24, 2015
mrwait said:
Yes you are right. It is better to get the help of a Quebec immigration consultant as per my advise. i do not know which nationality you belong to, but if you are Indian, I have a best agency who does this job well. But doesn't matter...you can find yourself. you meet the points and therefore you do not require French. For Quebec point is that matters and if you do not meet the necessary points, then you need to take a French course. But do not forget taking French lesson is always advantage. as per the rule after living couple of months in Quebec, you could move on to any provinces for work and get settled. Hope it was helpful.

I thought you had to live in quebec (or any province) for at least a year or even permenantly?